Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: good Kingfish

  1. #1

    good Kingfish

    here is a picture of a nice King my son speared a week or so ago, 21KG in 16M water.

  2. #2

    Re: good Kingfish

    Thats a cracker at 16m that would have been tough to get to the surface
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.

  3. #3

    Re: good Kingfish

    Kewl!! U still had ur wetsuit on when u got home??

  4. #4

    Re: good Kingfish

    yep, we live a minute from the water and he leaves his suit on, and takes it off in the shower, water is a lot colder here than QLD!

  5. #5

    Re: good Kingfish

    Great fish! I'd be grinnin' too!
    Cheers and thanks for the post.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Join us