Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1

    New spearfishing video :D

    Hey blokes, just thought i'd share my new spearfishing video. Enjoy


  2. #2

    Re: New spearfishing video :D

    oh, wicked!

  3. #3

    Re: New spearfishing video :D

    Great vid! keep up the good work.
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.

  4. #4

    Re: New spearfishing video :D

    Awesome vid mate!

  5. #5

    Re: New spearfishing video :D

    Excellent!

  6. #6

    Re: New spearfishing video :D

    Thats a wicked video mate.. crocs ever given you a scare up the creeks?? always wanted to spear a Barra and Jack.

    Nidrac

  7. #7

    Re: New spearfishing video :D

    Quote Originally Posted by nidrac View Post
    Thats a wicked video mate.. crocs ever given you a scare up the creeks?? always wanted to spear a Barra and Jack.

    Nidrac
    Well we didn't see any crocs... Going by what we knew, I don't really think that there are many crocs around Bowen.

    In any case, we did get onto some good Jack spots in the creeks at bowen

    Doing it again in May!!

  8. #8

    Re: New spearfishing video :D

    Good action, like it

  9. #9

    Re: New spearfishing video :D

    Wos,

    Great vid. What is the song?

    Brett

  10. #10

    Re: New spearfishing video :D

    Immunize by Pendulum ! great aussie band

  11. #11

    Re: New spearfishing video :D

    The crocs are there in Bowen, just very big and very cunning. I fish three main systems twice a week for a whole year and will see them maybe once or twice a year- same crocs 2.

  12. #12

    Re: New spearfishing video :D

    I liked it wosdam. Looks like you have a crazy pack of mates like me. I've tried spearing in a low vis creek with no luck - well done with the jacks.

  13. #13

    Re: New spearfishing video :D

    Quote Originally Posted by devocean View Post
    The crocs are there in Bowen, just very big and very cunning. I fish three main systems twice a week for a whole year and will see them maybe once or twice a year- same crocs 2.
    A bloke did say to us not to go diving at the same place repeatedly. Apparently the crocs will learn...

    To be honest, I did freak myself out one time when I was in the water and I heard a low pitch rumbling.. thinking it was a croc nearby... turned out it was me .. some flem in my chest

  14. #14

    Re: New spearfishing video :D

    Nice dude, what camera did you use????

    Who needs acid when you can watch cool sh*t like that!

    Josh
    Yalta Craft 555HC, "BIMINI TWIST", home port Gladstone
    Member of the Yalta Craft Appreciation Society

  15. #15

    Re: New spearfishing video :D

    hey bro cool vid I've tried creeks for jacks n barra a few times but can never see my hand let alone the end of my gun and that was only down the coast from you at proserpine, any tips on how to time the vis like that

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join us