Thread: Hello from NJ!

Talking Hello from NJ!

Hello from the USA!

My name is John and I am from New Jersey. I sell fishing tackle for a living in the states, but we ship all over the world including a ton of orders to Australia. I am on here to meet some new friends and help out fellow fishermen with any questions!

JV

Re: Hello from NJ!

Welcome Johnny
    And will gladly take advantage of your offer in fishing gear and reports
    cheers mate
    JT
    VHF CHANNEL 21
    CALL SIGN : JT OR SC552(social club member)

There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot

I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges

Up here we Use Hussar as baits for real RED FISHS (SHSIIFDER)

Hey! Johnnyv
    Welcome aboard whats your ""SITUATION"" looking forward to some input from the
    ""JERSEY SHORE""
    Cheers Mal
    Feel the FEAR!
    Then do it ANYWAY !!

Hey John
    That's on the east coast right? Excuse my ignorance. All I can think of is the NJ turnpike... from a song I think..? James Taylor maybe....? Is The Boss from NJ?
    Anyway, welcome aboard. What sort of tackle do you sell? What do you fish for in NJ? Looking forward to your input into some of our arguments on this site.
    regards jim

Quote Originally Posted by jighead View Post
    Hey! Johnnyv
    Welcome aboard whats your ""SITUATION"" looking forward to some input from the
    ""JERSEY SHORE""
    Cheers Mal
    haha that is great. Jersey Shore is popular in Oz too? Thats classic. Show is huge in the states, and the situation is hilarious... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sheik View Post
    Hey John
    That's on the east coast right? Excuse my ignorance. All I can think of is the NJ turnpike... from a song I think..? James Taylor maybe....? Is The Boss from NJ?
    Anyway, welcome aboard. What sort of tackle do you sell? What do you fish for in NJ? Looking forward to your input into some of our arguments on this site.
    regards jim
    Yes, we are on the east coast. I am 15 minutes south of Atlantic City which you may of heard of. I am 2 hours from New York City. The boss is from NJ!!! Have seen him 3x in concert.

I sell all the major brands, salt/freshwater/fly. You may have heard of the company... tackledirect . com

I want to respect paying advertisers until I can get our banner ad up. Would love to support this great forum.

Yes NJ is where the soprano's was based around and is also where Billy Vivona the well known rod builder in the states if based.

Ive been on holidays for a week and its good to see the boys given you a hearty welcome.

Are most of your products US or Japanese made.

cheers