Thread: Cod Hunting -

Cod Hunting -

Im in trouble for being too lazy to post and just dumping recent pici's in the photo section....so here is a very short and sweet report from this weekend.

Hot muggy weather = cod hunting ...but I was a bit suprised that the cod were on, considering a fresh since last weekend.

Ok...(sorry Baz )...but I finally got my metre cod for the season yesty.....he swam away beautifully ....even got a face slap goodbye....lol...

Sorry about out-of-focus photos...got a new camera, still learning to drive the self-timer thingie...might have to invest in a deckie/photographer/barman...lol

Also a nice 78cm cod (who s**t all over me - dirty little terd!!!

Re: Cod Hunting -

Superb fish. Well done and big congrats.

Very very nice mate!!!, Bazz is going to have kittens. Well done.....This is not helping my needing to get home for a fish cause.

Scott

Awesome fish.
    Well done!

Cheers,
    Roo.

Wow!! What else can you say about that,but wow,awesome fish
    If i could get paid the same to fish, sorry boss but i ......!

wow! very nice cod. well done.

Well done Cindy,,Beautiful fish congrat's.... Dunno what Scott is on about !!!! I knew you would beat me to the metery.... Rhonda probably will to...
    Might have to come down to your pond....

Cheer's Baz

Nice fish Cindy & if you need a deckie, I can back a boat, take a photo & mix a good drink.

Cheers Andrew

Bear, What lure & colour did you get these beautys on? Cheers, Pete
    ====================
    Hobie Outback 2012 &
    Hobie Oasis 2012
    ====================

Nice work Cindy,always a good report when you get around to it lol.No tootsies in the pics???
    Paulo

Thanks guys. Didnt get out last weekend & busy, busy with BAS's this week...so no updates.

Spinnerbaits are still the pick at the moment...the bigger the better...pure black or pure white - plus a large plastic with lots of flash/bling attached.
    They have been pretty savage on the lures, the stinger doesnt even get a look in, they have just been smashing them whole and hooking up nicely on the main one which makes for a better release.

Actually wanted a few yella's for a feed for some family but the little buggers are not playing nice....even put the jackall box away at the moment....(yes Paulo...laying the boot into in a while ago has me very very very cautious handling owner trebles atm... ..lmao)

Baz - you need to get down here for sure.

Scott - play nice with Baz...he's just a simple (non)fisherman/deckie....lol

Sensational fish Cindy! and great solo pics - not easy to do.

Well done, and thanks for the report,

Matt

Question Re: Cod Hunting -

Cindy/Anybody,

What dam did ya catch these in?

thanks
    Rodney

Well done Cindy! The best I have managed since winter was a 77cm so a bit of work to do.