Thread: hutchies

hutchies

has been a year since have been out due to boat being stolen and later found minus trailer all fishing gear and electronics ..... found on dirt road at mt cotton . Tuesday forecast said 10 to 15 .... actually turned out to be 20 to 25 ... put spread of halcos out just after 6am and within 3 mins tld 50 was screaming .... ten mins later had a 24.5 kilo yellow fin slapping around on deck. one more 8 kilo fish about an hour later and another 4 missed saw us chased home by wind and seas....... No bait seen all day water green. Great to finally get back into it and with weather looking good for next few days shall be back out and hopefully the hoo will turn it on !!! God i miss those things Cheers Tony M

Re: hutchies

That's a good fat Fin for Hutchies! Rare to see one over 8~10 there in my experience. Normally get those good ones wider.

Which Halco did it eat? Red/white?

Cheers,
    Myles

Where was my invite Tony????? Good to see you finally get the old girl back in the drink.
    Cheers Brendan............

Myles...... big one caught on green on the shot gun smaller one was on the qantas colours on long rigger ........ Brendan,goin again sunday with little Tony (big ego) most welcome......... also know a flash restaraunt with some nice sashimi on menu around your parts.....lol

P-rock - was certainly charming weather out there. What type of boat were you in? I picked up 2 nice dollies and 2 nice hoo mid morning and had a small stickface come up for a play on the shotgun around luchtime. Decided it was time to call it quits when I copped a curler over the side of the boat that nearly filled her - first time that ever happened out there, those waves were really standing up

Greg, in a 6.4 m blue trailcraft........ know what you mean about weather ,we pulled the pin about 10/30 buried the bow twice on way home....maybe should of stayed a bit longer by the sound of it ...... were you running skirts or hard bodies ? Cheers Tony M

Good YFT there,looks like the fish are back at Hutchies,,,mmmm time to get back out there for a fish.
    cheers.
    Life is short fish hard!!!
    21,6 Sea Fox WA Pro ....