Thread: New Member

Hi , Just joined up as a member, generally just fish the creeks running into Bribie passage for whiting, lizzards and schoolies, have done so since I was a kid with my old man, now an old man myself (54). Interested to communicate with anyone likes similar fishing. Also would like to do some surf fishing for same fish which I have never done before. Anyone can give me some pointers on fishing bribie surf side and where and if I can catch beach worms (never done that either) would be most appreciative.

Jacobi

Re: New Member

Welcome to the site Jacobi. There's an enormous amount of information within this site, so sit back and firstly search for the info you are chasing, then if nothing is found, start your own thread and ask away. But I'd be surprised if you can't find what you are looking for.

Cheers,
    Wags

Re: Your response

Thanks for the response Wags. You're right heaps of info on site I will keep trawling away.

Thanks again for the response

Jacobi

Jacobi,
    Welcome aboard, we hope you enjoy your stay at Ausfish and will be looking forward to you first report.

cheers
    wayne

Re: Your response

Hi Wayne

thanks for the welcome , real impressed with the site can't help but improve my fishing

Jacobi

thats the plan....