Thread: hi all jet ski fishers wanted

hi all jet ski fishers wanted

Hi People,

new to this so im introducing myself,
    I live on the northside of brisbane and i fish as much as i can from eather my boat or jetski and im also looking into Kayak Fishing.
    I have joined to see if there are any other keen jetski fishers out there that would like to tag along with me or let me tag along with them.
    i also do alot of boat fishing so im keen for hints and tips.
    so if anyone is keen for a run flick me a message and we can tee something up

Cheers

Re: hi all jet ski fishers wanted

wow. that would be awesome to fish off a jetski.

Hi welcome to the forum =)

Welcome aboard eyes,
    We hope you enjoy your time here at Ausfish. Got a qusetion? fire away,someone will have the right answer...

cheers

Gday and Welcome mate...have a traul through the forums...plenty of good advice/answers from good ppl on this site.
    Looking forward to your first post

Mrs Benno1
    Sunny

Jeepers, I find it hard enough to turn around and have a pee when out on the ski let alone wrestle and land a fish when on it.

- Darren

Quote Originally Posted by Mr__Bean View Post
    Jeepers, I find it hard enough to turn around and have a pee when out on the ski let alone wrestle and land a fish when on it.

- Darren
    yeah so do I LOL, but it is pretty fun. try having a pee off one when you have a rack blocking the back. not cool.
    I am looking for buddies just to go riding with as well if your not into the fishing thing. PM me if your keen eyes81@live.com.au

cheers Nathan