Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Inside word on BCF for boxing day sale

Inside word on BCF for boxing day sale

As the title suggests, just wondering if anyone works for or knows anyone who works for BCF and theyll be having a boxing day sale this year. Pretty keen to get myself a bargain.

Any insight would be good.

Cheers guys,
    Brad

Re: Inside word on BCF for boxing day sale

I dunno about sales but might be worth going in anyway. Last year I went in on boxing day cos I got a few gift cards for presents, mad as hell in there, people everywhere. In the mad rush at the checkouts I noticed my bill was about $70 lower than I had thought, when I got to the car and checked my docket some of the stuff had not been rung up (all that haste in trying to move people on?). Xmas bargain for me anyway, I'm sure I'll get a few gifts cards again and I'm sure I'll pop in on boxing day!
    Vegetarian - Ancient tribal slang for the village idiot that can't hunt, fish or ride.

i dont think there is, not that anyone has been told about atleast, "hint"

I guess if they offer bargain basement prices, then after club members discount, the price will be close to what my local tackle shop sells stuff for all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Noelm View Post
    I guess if they offer bargain basement prices, then after club members discount, the price will be close to what my local tackle shop sells stuff for all the time.

Too true Noelm the only thing i'll buy from BCF are there crab pots everything else is way overpriced. Have a look around the net or at your local tackle shop you will always get a better price.
    Cheers Axl

It's ON!!!
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good

Quote Originally Posted by finga View Post
    It's ON!!!

I am literally shaking with excitement and anticipation...........................

I hope I don't wet my pants waiting...............

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Noelm View Post
    I guess if they offer bargain basement prices, then after club members discount, .
    Club member discount? hahahaha bein a club member basically means nothin there lol.

Ausfish Platinum Member gr hilly's Avatar
    Blog Entries

i just got a email from BCF some good deals on boxing day i need 2 new 9kg gas bottles on sale $29.99 and a couple more reals good discounts.
    Cheers,Hilly

Quote Originally Posted by Falz87 View Post
    Club member discount? hahahaha bein a club member basically means nothin there lol.
    now now, they ocassionally have a 'mbrs only' night where you can go and pay full price after normal trading hrs and listen to some company hack spruik his/her wares as the best!
    Vegetarian - Ancient tribal slang for the village idiot that can't hunt, fish or ride.

I had a look at what is on offer... It's all bollocks really. Most things on "special" are just being dragged back to what you can purchase it for elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamelion View Post
    I had a look at what is on offer... It's all bollocks really. Most things on "special" are just being dragged back to what you can purchase it for elsewhere.
    I had a quick look and I would have to say it was one of their better specials
    http://www.bcf.com.au/boxingday11.aspx#fishing
    The Penn Spinfishers at $99.00 are quite a good buy.

The base price at BCF is normally pretty high so I normally only get their items on special
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

what a load of c%@p, went down there, and they have a few things on special like the spinfisher and the strudie rods which are a good buy but that is about it, they have more on special at any normal time.

...of all the liars among mankind, the fisherman is the most trustworthy. ~William Sherwood Fox.

Quote Originally Posted by gr hilly View Post
    i just got a email from BCF some good deals on boxing day i need 2 new 9kg gas bottles on sale $29.99 and a couple more reals good discounts.
    Cheers,Hilly
    I paid $35 for a new bottle with gas from stratco

yeah i must admit when i got down there, there wasnt too many sales on. none that really interested me anyway. and might i add, their floor staff know nothing, i asked a junior a question about a reel and he looked dumbfounded at me and said "umm im not too sure ill grab someone who knows", and as i took a walk through the aisles past some other customers being served by the floor staff i heard 2 more ummmms.