Thread: My new Kayak

Thumbs up My new Kayak

Well i went and ordered a new HOBIE outback from mal at SUNSTATE HOBIE and what a great experience it was from the minute i turned up at his store at Rivergate mariner at murrarie to when i went back saturday and got a couple of extra things i wanted . This guy knows his product and is a wealth of knowledge on the use and the things you may come accross useing one of these great products . The wife went and picked it up for me on friday after lunch and i was on the canals down the coast after work having a fish ,this thing is great for sneaking up on fish and general cruising and it keeps a good speed with minimal effort . My mate has 2 hobies and i went for a ride on one of his and i was sold on the idea as it will change my fishing a heap and give me some oppertunities that cant happen with the bluefin [which is going on the for sale section soon] But in finishing i will say if you are looking at a kayak i can recomend the hobie outback as it leaves the hands free for fishing and after 4 hrs of peddling the hobie i have no leg soreness at all and if you are interested in buying one i would recomend MAL from SUNSTATE HOBIE at Riergate Mariner Murrarie PH 38908650

P.s This is a photo of the weather i was driving into to get to the gold coast but by the time i got to mermaid it had passed and was heading N.E ,Thanks MAL for the great service as well looks like i may be back as well the misses likes it as well ...matt
    A bad days fishing has got to be better than any day at work......

Re: My new Kayak

looks good Matt...you will enjoy it.
    once your wife has a go and enjoys it..you will be like us..buying a twin

Good Job mate!

I was there yesterday....... picking up my nice new Pro Angler......... Although have not had it in the water yet Other than the rain on the way home!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Serenity!

hobies are the ducks guts of kayaks. you made a great choice. i like the adventure island myself.

Quote Originally Posted by mudrunner View Post
    IMHO hobies are the ducks guts of kayaks. you made a great choice. i like the adventure island myself.
    fixed that for you

Quote Originally Posted by FishHunter View Post
    fixed that for you

fair enough...

ive been wrong before. but im yet to see a better kayak than a hobie. feel free to educate me.