Thread: Qld Gc variety

Qld Gc variety

Hit palmy this morn in my mates 14ft bream boat. Almost left with nothing until my mates rod with my pillie tig went off.
    Unfortunately an inconsiderate guy ran over the fish and cut me mate off. He was about 25m behind us and look at us as we yelled out, but continued anyway. He was either very ignorant or intentionally did it. I think that he saw that we and the next boat were on and wanted to get in the zone asap for a cast and basically did not care. We know who he is but not sure why he did it. Started to troll home and were about to call it a day at 8am when i caught a tailor. So one more troll and bang i got a 47cm snap on my pillie rig, then he got a 1m cobe on you guessed it my pillie rig, finally i cast my 35g laser (which i had been doing all morn) and a torpedo followed it to the boat. As we watched it i dipped my rod, the slug sunk a little and bang a 1.1m cobia on light spin gear. We had to keep right on top of it so it would not reef me in 9m of water. So at 8:30 we went home completely stoked. Also threw in a pic aof a spano my mate got on my pillie rig last week.
    Attached Thumbnails - Click to enlarge Attached Thumbnails - Click to enlarge Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nels.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	90.6 KB 
ID:	63587  

Re: Qld Gc variety

Mate ... you're a fishing machine !

Nice work !
    Sunshine Coast - Kevlacat 5.2

Nice work Chris! Torpedo on light gear- woulda given the odl ticker a bit of a workover!!
    Cheers,
    Ian

Nice one Chris, luv that cobe !

Cheers