Thread: Hobbie now at Rivergate

Hobbie now at Rivergate

Have not been down to have a look but will soon, Hobbie are now at Rivergate was chasing a few prices from Mal the otherday and asked when they were opening, beats going up the coast.

Mick

Re: Hobbie now at Rivergate

Well I look forward to meeting Mal sooooon...........

I have ordered myself a PA, and am going to pick it up when i get back from o/s.......so will be heading to the new store probably the day before xmas!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Serenity!

Hobbie? I know what a Hobie is and I know what a hobby is is Hobbie some kind of Hobbit craft?

Quote Originally Posted by FishHunter View Post
    Hobbie? I know what a Hobie is and I know what a hobby is is Hobbie some kind of Hobbit craft?
    come on now fh..someone makes a typo error or spelling error..we all do and some need some work on their sentence construction also.

Has Mal relocated to there?

Quote Originally Posted by PinHead View Post
    come on now fh..someone makes a typo error or spelling error..we all do and some need some work on their sentence construction also.
    No its because I hear it pronounced hobbie daily and it gives me the shits.

Do you own one ??? Who cares how anyone pronounces it?

I went down to HOBIE today and ordered my outback of mal with a few extras in the new olive green colour and i will be picking it up next friday he is a great bloke and knows his business ,i cant wait to get it then heading straight down the coast to my mates place for an afternoon jack fish ...matt
    A bad days fishing has got to be better than any day at work......

Quote Originally Posted by PinHead View Post
    Has Mal relocated to there?
    Haven't relocated Greg, just opened another outlet, close to our main customer base. We have the whole range on display. It has been a real mission, but the effort will be worth it.
    Drop in and I'll make you a coffee.
    Mal
    SUNSTATE HOBIE

Quote Originally Posted by Sunhobie View Post
    Haven't relocated Greg, just opened another outlet, close to our main customer base. We have the whole range on display. It has been a real mission, but the effort will be worth it.
    Drop in and I'll make you a coffee.
    Mal
    SUNSTATE HOBIE
    keep that coffee warm and fresh on the 24th when i get in there to pick up that barge of mine!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Serenity!

Now you are offering free coffee Mal

where was mine?
    Cheers

Steven

Where is Rivergate, excusing my igerrance?

Before I am swamped with critical messages, I advise that I have searched Rivergate and am pleased to advise that I now am aware of its location. Very handy.