Thread: Oztrail Tourer 9

Oztrail Tourer 9

I am just wondering if anybody has any experience with this tent.Good or bad?
    Cant justify the price of an RV and this seems like a good option for a quick tent.

Thanks

Toddy

Re: Oztrail Tourer 9

Yep have this one. Have only used it a few times but is of good quality and quick and easy to set up (and pull down). A mate had a smaller one and after seeing his I made the decision to pick one up. You shouldn't be dissapointed.

Quote Originally Posted by One Day View Post
    Yep have this one. Have only used it a few times but is of good quality and quick and easy to set up (and pull down). A mate had a smaller one and after seeing his I made the decision to pick one up. You shouldn't be dissapointed.

Thanks mate.
    Thats what I wanted to hear.

Toddy

I have the Tourer 9 Plus, stacks of room for gear i can even get a 210cm stretcher in it and not touch the walls.

Very easy to pitch and pull down.

If you condition it first, ie; pitch it at home and hose it down a couple of times like the directions state it will be as water proof as they come.

A good buy, simple easy the handle and waterproof and you can stand up in them.

Cheers,
    John.

Quote Originally Posted by Obi _ Wan View Post
    I have the Tourer 9 Plus, stacks of room for gear i can even get a 210cm stretcher in it and not touch the walls.

Very easy to pitch and pull down.

If you condition it first, ie; pitch it at home and hose it down a couple of times like the directions state it will be as water proof as they come.

A good buy, simple easy the handle and waterproof and you can stand up in them.

Cheers,
    John.
    More good.

Thanks

Gday mate yeah i have had one for a couple of years now its a great tent ,it stands up to wet season downpours and takes less than 3 mins to set up.I would definately get the side pole kit so much better being able to get a queen mattress in there instead of 2 singles. I reckon they are worth the money but as ol mate said def set it up and hose it down first to expand all the seams and make it waterproof.

Quote Originally Posted by ejackulate View Post
    Gday mate yeah i have had one for a couple of years now its a great tent ,it stands up to wet season downpours and takes less than 3 mins to set up.I would definately get the side pole kit so much better being able to get a queen mattress in there instead of 2 singles. I reckon they are worth the money but as ol mate said def set it up and hose it down first to expand all the seams and make it waterproof.

Thanks mate and will do on the hosing and the side poles.

Toddy