Thread: hi from the goldy

hi from the goldy

hello everyone, havent been on here in ages! great site!! am a mad keen fisho from the goldy previously from south nsw and fished LBG for a number of years. chase the jacks up here now, dont really have many serious fishing mates and am keen to share some info with anyone who want to help me widen my fishing spots.. ive really only got a couple that i have seemed to work out.

Re: hi from the goldy

so that would be Welcome aboard again.....

blar blar blar

cheers
    wayne

Welcome back mate...

Mrs Benno1
    Sunny

hey nathan welcome back. where are you from in nsw, i spent many years in ulladulla and surrounds doing alot of LBG from Snapper point at merry beach, be very willing to help out a sthn new south welshman. Cheers BK

...of all the liars among mankind, the fisherman is the most trustworthy. ~William Sherwood Fox.

Welcome Nathan, i was a wollongong'er but moved up to the goldy about 4 years ago. Out at Jacobs Well atm which is fantastic, bro inlaw has a nice little 14 foot quinny so we have a go all over the place from Nerang up to the Pin. Also have quite a few consistant Bass fishing locations around the Hinterland.

Ben...

Welcome, this rain will sure slow the Jack season down for a few weeks!

It's a nice part of the world you chose to live Nathan, before long you will be sharing your photos of PB jacks you are catching.

Welcome to the site mate!

Scalem