Thread: GC - Mack fever broken

GC - Mack fever broken

Went out in a 14ft bream boat this morn. Put out my home made pillie rigs and scored a spot and a spanno. Then got a spot on a slug while trolling the pillies. First boat out; swell was quite big but the high tide helped. Had my trusty life jacket on this time.

Re: GC - Mack fever broken

Where abouts did you go? Nice work by the way.

Rhino...

Nice to see your cured, Im far from it - hoping I can finally get my fix satdy.

What was the water quality like ? thought all this rain and those 2 commerical boats raping it may have scattered them. Are The two big boats there still ?

Nice effort mate - conditions would've been pretty ordinary out there....especially in a 14foot bream boat!!

Mick

Nz boats gone for good i hope. Weather was ok real early apart from the swell and rain only fished a couple hrs before work.

Nice few macs there mate!
    gota love some home made pillie rigs

REEL SNAPPER ADDICTION

Hey Chris good to get a couple I am keen to check out you pilly rigs regards Sean

Got two more fri morn but on slugs while trolling my pillie rigs. Not much action on the pillies? My buddies on their yaks got a few on their rigs. Typical fussy palmy mackeral. I will give ya a look next time sean they are pretty simple but took a while to test and improve.

Nice Fish man.... I nailed a jewie after you left Tuesday!!

Nice work mate would have been a tough landing in those conditions.