Thread: hello from portdouglas fnq

hello from portdouglas fnq

hello all,i have reacently joined this form and would like to introduce myself to the other members in the local area.i have lived up here approx 6 years and have been fishing the reefs up here for about 2 years,in the last 6months i have extended my knowlage by attending monthly fishing club meetings at y.n.b.c,and buying not books and have learnt to make wind on leaders+ gained valuable knowage....what a difference the little things make.i use to leave port with a heaver esky than i came home with ,now i can do bit better than that with luck.have since had some very memerable and exciting trips.

Re: hello from portdouglas fnq

welcome aboard.hope to read some posts from you
    jim

WAYNO??????? where r u???
    Jim

Welcome aboard Tyboy,
    We hope you enjoy your stay here at Ausfish and if you have any questions please ask, everyone on here know everything so im sure you'll get the right answers.

cheers
    wayne

Gday and Welcome

Mrs Benno1
    Sunny

'Day mate, and welcome aboard. I'm just up th' road from you, at Cooya. Might b able to get together sometime for a chinwag.
    Cheers,
    Mozzie

Quote Originally Posted by TyBoy80 View Post
    hello all,i have reacently joined this form and would like to introduce myself to the other members in the local area.i have lived up here approx 6 years and have been fishing the reefs up here for about 2 years,in the last 6months i have extended my knowlage by attending monthly fishing club meetings at y.n.b.c,and buying not books and have learnt to make wind on leaders+ gained valuable knowage....what a difference the little things make.i use to leave port with a heaver esky than i came home with ,now i can do bit better than that with luck.have since had some very memerable and exciting trips.
    Sorry mate, finally spotted ur post welcoming me to our sunny shores. Be great to meet an swap some bull. Just here in Cooya and often in Port.
    So, ya got a 16 footer? Cool. And I gotta 26 footer. Keep her at Yorkey's. 'Tween us we c'n cover a lotta reef. An' get right out in mine. Also looking t' do an overnighter, or three, if ur interested.
    I'm gonna be away 'til Chrissy eve, get rid of the missus Boxing day an don't get 'er back 'til 5th Jan. Bliss! But I can still get out, for a fish, any day.
    Drop me a pm an we'll get together for a chinwag.
    Cheers,
    Moz