Thread: good buy at the big snake

good buy at the big snake

was looking at geting a stradic 6000 from the states for my youngfella for xmas.seen in the paper midweek that annaconda had a big sale and 30% of most fishing items....give everton park a ring yesterday and the salesman said they had 2 left and when i got the price he told me i said i'll take both...he quoted me $160 each a good buy i recon..anyway when i got there they only had the 1 left but at $160 i recon i still got a good buy...not sure how good a buy they are but the tld 20 and 30 2 speed reels came in around the $250 if this a good price let me know and will go and buy 1 of those too
    cheers rosco

Ausfish Platinum Member - R.I.P. October 2015 dayoo's Avatar

Re: good buy at the big snake

Quote Originally Posted by rosco1974 View Post
    was looking at geting a stradic 6000 from the states for my youngfella for xmas.seen in the paper midweek that annaconda had a big sale and 30% of most fishing items....give everton park a ring yesterday and the salesman said they had 2 left and when i got the price he told me i said i'll take both...he quoted me $160 each a good buy i recon..anyway when i got there they only had the 1 left but at $160 i recon i still got a good buy...not sure how good a buy they are but the tld 20 and 30 2 speed reels came in around the $250 if this a good price let me know and will go and buy 1 of those too
    cheers rosco
    Rosco,

The $160 for the Stradic is about the best price in the States including shipping.
    The TLDs (2) speed are around $329 at most tackle stores.

Cheers
    Barry

might have to go get a tld tommorrow then...thanks barry

Hey Rosco;
    I bet Kieran will outfish you with either outfit - especially the Trag but just wait until he gets into the Ambo's and Kingies next winter!!!
    Take care
    Plato

hey plato,
    yeah he normally does..going to get him a t curve rod to match the stradic....look out trag.lol....will be doing a few trips with ftd next winter thats for sure.
    cheers rosco