Thread: environmentally friendly jigheads

Talking environmentally friendly jigheads

hi all,

this is for those interested in both saving dough and being a little friendlier to old mother nature. hawn jigs in the u.s. are selling lead free jigheads at good rates - i bought 100 jigheads for $60 including shipping. they are high quality hooks and have served me well. the conversion rate at the moment is great. if you are interested go have a look: www.leadfreejigheads.com

cheers

davo.

ps: also bought 2 x 3 metre strips of marinised led lights off ebay (buy it now price of $44 including shipping) which arrived the next day from milton in brisbane. probably the best boat improvement i have made for less than $50. makes night fishing that much more comfy.
    fishing's as simple as 3 P's - patience, perserverance and PLASTIC!

Re: environmentally friendly jigheads

[
    davo.

ps: also bought 2 x 3 metre strips of marinised led lights off ebay (buy it now price of $44 including shipping) which arrived the next day from milton in brisbane. probably the best boat improvement i have made for less than $50. makes night fishing that much more comfy.[/quote]

Hi Davo,

Can you please advise the name of the ebay store where you purchased your led strip lights from ?

Thanks,

Brian

Re: environmentally friendly jigheads

brian,

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....K%3AMEWNX%3AIT

...if link dont work sellers name is adbrion.

cheers
    fishing's as simple as 3 P's - patience, perserverance and PLASTIC!