Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Global warming fraud heads to court!

Re: Global warming fraud heads to court!

There's broad agreement on "dirty emissions" in most cases. SO2 and soot are prime examples, and already well controlled in Oz. CO is a bit of a furfy, as it oxidises very rapidly into CO2 (but try not to breathe the stuff...).

That's where the fun starts - CO2 ain't dirty, never has been, never will be. But the bastards keep lumping it in and calling it pollution, when it is nothing of the sort. There is no fundamental proof that CO2 warms anything apart from a marginal and logarithmically diminishing effect. It is a pile of lies and BS. Looking forward to seeing how the Court bit plays out.

There actually is a conspiracy of convenience: Several different groups love the CO2 crock, because it serves their purposes. The UN is undeniably Left Wing, and wants to remove property rights and shift wealth. Governments love it because it gives an excuse to tax and grow the Bureaucracy. Left Whingers and Greeny groups love it because it gives a path toward handing over control. Researchers love it because it's a ticket to juicy grant income.

Watch the backlash after the coming Northern Winter. My bet is that it will be a particularly cold one. It won't help the CAGW Alarmists one little bit.

Cheers,

Tim
    Carbon Really Ain't Pollution.

Quote Originally Posted by Camhawk88 View Post
    Go to Athens, Barcellona, Bejing, Mumbai or any other highly industiallised and/or populated city and take a few deep breaths.

That is what is refered to as dirty emmissions. Anyone that contests that these do nothing to harm the environment is either in denial or delusional.

Pinhead Im sure you dont fall into that catagory- please tell me its so.
    denail? delusional? just depends what time of day.

I am over all this so called man made global warming ..it is just another money making grab.

If people are so concerned about the environment then how about a holistic approach. let's ban all these sprays that people use on their gardens and lawns and run off into the waterways.
    let's ban the massive use of herbicides in the farming industries..also ban the use of chemicals for ripening fruit..these cannot possibly be any good for the health of the people.

Let's ban plastic bags in supemarkets..but once again a holistic approach..also ban anything in plastic eg bread and meat.

I could go on and on but obviously there is no money in those for the researchers.

Man made global warming is akin to the hole in the ozone layer and Y2K..industries in their own right to make money..and who from? US!!!!!!

One of the big issues here is the emotion aspect.

Very few people deny that CO2 has the capacity to warm the environment to a degree. It's the amount of warming, the cost of stopping it, and the futility of trying to stop it that people bicker about.

When crazy people talk about CO2, they automatically assume that when you say it's BS, you mean ALL pollution is good. They are so full of sh!t. It is eminently plausible to be a very concerned Conservationist, and yet believe that we are having little if any effect on the environment by producing CO2.

There is no proof that CO2 is causing harm. There is no proof of significant positive climate feedbacks. There is plenty of proof of negative climate feedbacks. There is plenty of proof that the amount of money being spent on it is diverting resources from real issues such as health, education and housing.

There is also proof that Greenies are jerks.

Tim

Well, all my man made global warming experiments have failed, and i cant be accused either of not giving the idea a chance, I use charcoal in 3 Weber grills, and when they are all lit up firing away together cremating things, well , i was sorta expecting a hole in the ozone layer right above me at Viccie Pt,, hasnt happened to date yet,

Im having a great old time trying to prove this man made global warming theory really works.
    Tangles KFC

But Mike..one of your other experiments has been a resounding success. Those of us that know will know that the recent so called earthquakes in Christchurch were not earthquakes at all. It was the resonance from your snoring that gathered momentum as it crossed the ditch.

lol ya cheeky bugger chainsaw

always got to be bright side though, whack one of those new refugee camps over here in Viccie Point, they wont want to stay for long and will take the first qantas jumbo out of here ...hangon those those qantas planes are boomerangs now arent they?
    Tangles KFC

.hangon those those qantas planes are boomerangs now arent they?

Only the ones that leave the ground !.

DoNotFeedTheTrollsAandBelligerent

A good giggle

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2010/11/1...versary-humor/

And then, we're pushing towards a price on Carbon (after Jooliar promised she wouldn't), but Canada joins the USA, France, India, China in NOT having one...

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2010/11/1...e-change-bill/

Watch those jobs go overseas, Labor/Green voters, to Countries that produce less efficiently than we do, and with more pollution and CO2 than we do. Carbon trading in Trade Exposed Industries is anathema, and you will be the direct cause of the outcome.

Thanks Fools.

Tim

Nice one Timi Boy;
    The first link is hilarious, even if a little sad.
    The second link reminds me of the Monty Python song/sketch 'I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK' LOL
    Plato

Quote Originally Posted by TimiBoy View Post
    One of the big issues here is the emotion aspect.

Very few people deny that CO2 has the capacity to warm the environment to a degree. It's the amount of warming, the cost of stopping it, and the futility of trying to stop it that people bicker about.

When crazy people talk about CO2, they automatically assume that when you say it's BS, you mean ALL pollution is good. They are so full of sh!t. It is eminently plausible to be a very concerned Conservationist, and yet believe that we are having little if any effect on the environment by producing CO2.

There is no proof that CO2 is causing harm. There is no proof of significant positive climate feedbacks. There is plenty of proof of negative climate feedbacks. There is plenty of proof that the amount of money being spent on it is diverting resources from real issues such as health, education and housing.

There is also proof that Greenies are jerks.

Tim
    How true and seriously frustrating and as a result i most often immediately begin to discuss from that point forth with the same in character depth, also i can immediately imagine how to give a dog a pill and wish then to do the same with some of the fantastic basic logic clearing/ideology wiping/anti schizoid drugs available today.

but alas I will mostly start relating in a way in keeping with the depth displayed at me, after all discussing a subject with someone who sways or disregards 80% of the entire issue only to be replaced by personal and popular ideology is par for the course today....from the top of society all the way to the bottom.

Not reverent i know but For many years now and almost without exception in my everyday life, a belief in AGW has been a 100% reliable on the spot estimator of a persons - personal character, interestingly my wife who works in an office environment overseeing around 50 others can also directly attest to this from her workspace...crazy place this country has become.

We need competent chain of responsibility criminal laws....like yesterday!

Truely baffeling response there FNQ. Not meant as a critisism but are you somehow related to the Riddler? This is not the first of your posts I've had to read and re-read and still be none the wiser.

Quote Originally Posted by Camhawk88 View Post
    Truely baffeling response there FNQ. Not meant as a critisism but are you somehow related to the Riddler? This is not the first of your posts I've had to read and re-read and still be none the wiser.

That's ok, criticism is fine with me, a lack of fair criticism always empowers those that really shouldn't be.

Generically speaking, you saw my above as cryptic in some way, that's fine and the wider aim.

Don't think i will go into a proper why because believe it or not that is just falling into the same arena as why a basically cryptic reply is often called for.

If more had the human condition understanding to do it instead of talking back more pure common sense at these clinical brick walls the place their argument/belief system is actually driven from and it's not where they think it is, would collapse to everyone's betterment....believe it or not.

Yep-Yep

Thanks for clearing that up FNQ.

Criptology like a geriatric waiting at a stop sign for it to change green is what the world is dearly lacking and the poor souls who cannot fathom its depth are the majority sitting behind impatiently honking their horns and flipping the bird.

Quote Originally Posted by Platitudinus View Post
    Thanks guys;
    It is interesting that my source - the 'ex foreign minister's secretary' is the non-believer and sends stuff like this to me all the time. The ABC News article is more balanced.
    My own thoughts are that we need to clean up the worlds dirty emissions and rubbish dumping regardless of whether the science points to warming or not.
    Cheers
    Plato

would 100% agree with that plato

jp

yes it certainly makes you think about it fnq aswell well as a good laugh, thanks.

jp