Thread: Duratrac

Duratrac

Hi all,

Anyone with any experience with Goodyear Duratrac? Wanting to fit 245 x 75's on 7' rims for my Hiux they look the goods and loved my old MTR's.

Cheers Brad.

Re: Duratrac

Brad i am the Assitant Manager for Beaurepairs in Dalby. These are one of our biggest sellers besides the silent armours. They are made in the States and have been getting around 90 thousand k's. I personally use them on my roo shooting truck,they are really strong in the side wall and have no road noise. From memory they are around the 380 a tyre i think. But definately worth every cent. Just keep in mind if you go to a Beaurepairs store ask for the road hazard warranty for an extra 12 bucks a tyre. This gives you free punctures for the life of the tyre and also covers you for any other damage to the tyre.

Basically if you stake a tyre and you still have 50 percent tread you will only pay 50 percent for a new tyre. No im not giving you a sales pitch, it's just that if you purchase these tyres they are dear and the 12 bucks is worth every cent.

Darryl

With such a strong Aussie are the prices likely to come down a bit? Be good if they did.

That would be great, won't hold my breath though. Thanks for the feedback Darryl.