Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lake Monduran Report 1st - 4th Nov

Re: Lake Monduran Report 1st - 4th Nov

I agree an interesting conclusion to what would have otherwise been a great trip. Without getting into a specifics, let's just say that when the fishing and fun was over and an extra set of hands were requested in the clean up. Some people have an incredible ability to make themselves very scarce.

this happens from time to time just put it in yourmemory bank and enjoy your next trip life is too short for s..t look what happened today in japan move on next trip will be awsome

agree with you there and very sad about what happened in japan. just got a message from my friend who's confirmed they are okay.

next two trips are already booked and planned mate, no qualms there. i enjoy sharing the experience and giving those who may not have the opportunity to access a boat. the bitter experience just makes me weary about offering others deckie spots in future.

Harden up Eug , if you got a derri on old mate..tell him FMD how hard is it to wash a bloody boat dont carry on like a skirt and put it up here

Quote Originally Posted by siegfried View Post
    Harden up Eug , if you got a derri on old mate..tell him FMD how hard is it to wash a bloody boat dont carry on like a skirt and put it up here
    what's that saying? many hands make light work

Gee it dosnt change much round this site... EUG mate its ok I never expect anyone to help clean down my tub after a trip just enjoy sharing the experiance. matter of the fact I hate others helping like it the way I like it so happy to do it myself. So yeah chill out its just fishing and if cleaning a boat is ya worry sell it.

I think that it is good manners to help clean up after a trip.
    I prefer to clean up mine myself but I do appreciate an offer to help even though in most cases I decline.
    I do not ask anyone to share costs and I normally give away all the catch but if someone does not say thanks they do not get invited again.
    Also it appears that this incident happened after a few days accumulating weed and gunk so a bit of effort was required after a 5 or 6 hour drive home and as Eug says many hands make light work
    .telling someone to harden up is just B/S and insulting.
    Cheers
    Ray

He could always just pass the beer as you clean

My apologiies to Eug after hearing the whole story