Thread: no boating today

no boating today

Todays boating mission came to a grinding halt

Went out to the boat and some lowlife prick has unbolted the outboard from the transom and cut the rectifier wiring and made off with it .

They have managed to do this between 11pm and 6am last night and i didnt hear anything .

I hope the bastards get their nuts caught in a cordless drill while fitting it to their shit boat .

Not sure what else is missing from the boat as im waiting for the crime scene coppers to show up and fingerprint it

2009 Mercury 30hp tiller , rectifier fitted but wires cut all the mounting bolts and the threaded tensioners taken had 10- 15 hrs tops on it .
    Serial number ON106058

STOLEN FROM WELLO POINT

Re: no boating today

Sorry to hear that, mate. That is a terrible thing to happen to you.

I hope that it was insured.

Quote Originally Posted by charleville View Post
    Sorry to hear that, mate. That is a terrible thing to happen to you.

I hope that it was insured.

YEP FULL INSURANCE but its just a stuff around getting it all sorted with a new one being fitted . I know all the knives are gone from in the boat but am unsure what else is missing atm .

Have a screwdriver and 2 stubbie bottles they dropped in the garden so hopefully they left a few fingerprints and are caught quickly .

Was it in your front yard or behind a fence?

Quote Originally Posted by Angryant View Post
    Was it in your front yard or behind a fence?

both behind a six foot fence in the front yard , cannot be seen from the road
    as the trees block it from view

3 fishing knives are gone from a butchers pouch aswell

There is 4 other cars in the street within 100m that they have tried to break into
    Mine , 1 next door and 2 up the street 4 houses

2 Stubbies in my yard , a screwdriver in next doors yard and a piece of wire under the car up the road used to bust in

Bolts through the transom undone and taken and the rectifier cables cut clean

All i have from the outboard is 1 spring washer and 1 flat washer

Quote Originally Posted by BILLY THE KID View Post
    YEP FULL INSURANCE but its just a stuff around getting it all sorted with a new one being fitted .

Yeah - I understand that. No one ever wins whenever these things happen.

Anyway, best wishes for the best outcome possible.

Scumbags, Hope they get caught by someone who knows exactly how to treat them

Hope the evidence adds up and points towards the theif. I think Charleville summed it up, 'no one wins when these things happen.' Too true.

Best of luck,
    Kaidon
    Conservation NOT preservation!

I'm so sorry for your loss matey.
    I know just how bad that knot in the guts is when you see the result of the handy work of these sh!theads.
    How brazen are they drinking stubbies whilst committing a crime??
    Obviously they're used to the pressure of the job.

I truly hope they've pooped in their own nest with that final humiliation that they inflicted upon you. Drinking stubbies whilst unbolting the outboard...???

It's really sad how the worlds going.
    What do we do to change it?
    Something going to give...and it won't be pretty.
    When are they going to get serious with these (usually repeat) offenders??
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good

I still reckon that 12 months of broken fingers plus repaying the thefts is good penalty, every three weeks a mob fronts up to break another finger on the opposite hand. There are some remarkably efficient tools available to do that job nicely.
    Repeat offenders get two fingers broken each visit, one each hand.
    Repeat repeat offenders get holes drilled right through the front teeth.
    Jack.

Apparently there have been around 20 boats this month stolen around bayside brisbane area police told a mate of mine after he reported a $120k boat stolen

sorry to hear of your loss mate, hope they nail the bastards responsible.

Scott

sorry for your loss there are mongrels out there i nearly had the same thing happen a few years back i had a allycraft with a 30hp merc tiller on it went to donnybrook launched the boat pulled the motor to start it and the motor rocked on the boat they had undone the clamps got 1 bolt all the way out of the transom and the second 1 had the nut missing and half way out my mother we think disturbed them during the night heard a sound and turned on the outside light and they must of buggered off but the mtor could of fallen off the back of the boat

shane

mate just remember to clean off the fingerprint dust ASAP as it is like super glue after 24-48 hours and can corode stuff it is applied to especially paint!!!

SOrry to hear about this Bloody MONGRELS EH hope they drop it on their foot and smash all the bones. KARMA KARMA KARMA GRRRRRRRRR