Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Defective Gulps

Re: Defective Gulps

I use the Gulp shrimp alot and just recently noticed a lot of defective ones in the packs.I use the 4"'and 3" have been getting about 4 ususable baits out of each pack.
    The main problem appears to be twisting in the body so you cant get them to sit properly on a hook.Had a whinge to the fellow I brought them off and his response was that I was not alone and he would take up with the Pure Fishing Rep.
    I will let know if they come back
    Wally

has anyone noticed some of the gulps in a case? some of the minnow grubs i have have a hard plastic container style inside the sealable bag

much needed. i use the liquid bait locker container kit. i keep all my gulps and powerbaits in the continer already shown plus another rectangler box that comes with the larger box as a kit. no more smelly leaky tackle box now. i also bought a smaller plano tray to fit inside the large box that contains all my jig heads so its in all one unit. i think my cost me high fifties.

i always store myn in the fridge and when i go fishing they are put into a sixpack cooler bag with an ice brick berkley do recommend you keep their plastics cold and that will prevent them from melting and breaking down before they are lost to the whopper fish that are to good for us average fisho's

cheers Krusey