Thread: A Borumba Bashing

A Borumba Bashing

Quick report stretched for time

Fished last fri-sun
    Water like thick chocolate bloody filthy!
    Toga everywhere spotted over 50-100 free-swimming and sunning ... all in pairs spawning, as we had expected from recent help / info

Spawning mode = thinking about bonking and not food! Hopefully soon they'll finish their business, smoke a relaxing cigarette and start acting sexy and eating again!
    Only 2 toga and one dropped for 2 days fishing. Even fly fishos struggled. Plenty of small bass around to keep us from slitting our wrists.

Cast everything down to finesse bream gear / frogs etc at 'em trying not to spook them to no avail - they'd freak and bust-up with a massive boil at the slightest bit of disturbance including the 4lb braid going over their heads through the air!! Dam those things have good eyesight!

Will post photo soon if get chance
    Think it will take a long time for that water to improve!

Good luck to anyone fishing it hopefully do better than us!

Re: A Borumba Bashing

Thanks for the report & PM Franco hopefully my week up there next week will have better results

Cheers Baz

Couple of pics

Trying to protect the slime on these beautiful fish by using wet cloth gloves but they don't exactly make for great additions in photos!

Nice work Franco.

They are just a great fish.

Nice report and good pics.

Cheers

Lee

Nice photos mate really wet my appetite now,, (hopefully i can show you some of mine in a couple of weeks)

Cheers baz

(

You probably would have cought more if you left those scary gloves at home Franko.
    Picked up my new 485SF today. yeh i can go fishing again without sinking.

Mitch

nice fish franko...love borumba togas...nice boat mitch

good job mate