Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What tucker do you take out.

Re: What tucker do you take out.

my latest trick is to buy a couple of frozen pizza's from the IGA. They're $3.75 ea and you can chuck the whole thing in a pan on one of those butane stoves.. flip it quickly the cheese can get sticky and burnt.. Best feeling eating a hot pizza on the water or beach, even tried burgers like hungry jacks... Chuck em in the waeco and then on the pan what a munchies mission on teewah beach 2am - STOKED!

Premade peanut butter sangers. Or I just take bread and the jar of peanut butter. Maybe some chook. Mandarines. Pepsi Max to keep up the caffeine. Water to keep away the headaches. Yoghurt. Maybe some cheese. Occasionally a bottle of whiskey, but no glasses, drink from the bottle you sook.

Careful if you take out Bruce (Tropicrows). He takes soggy biscuits.

Cheers,

Tim
    Carbon Really Ain't Pollution.

peanut paste + chook + mandarines + yoghurt+ cheese...yep Tim..that does explain what some have complained about.

I tell ya..all you need to take for a days fishing is a packet of smokes..for longer trips..eg overnight..a flask of coffee and a packet of smokes.

Bloody hell. I just figured out why I can't fish all day.
    I don't smoke
    Bugger
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good

Quote Originally Posted by finga View Post
    Bloody hell. I just figured out why I can't fish all day.
    I don't smoke
    Bugger
    Glad thats the only reason matey.

For an overnighter just a few of the essentials for our family of 5...Arrnots shapes(3 varieties)...chips (2/3 different flavours) Grapes apples mandarines about a kilo of each. Whole chook plus 2 loaves of bread...precut ham off the bone and 2 cut up tomatoes...salt pepper. 1/2 kilo of bacon 6 eggs for brekky. Poppers 2 different flavours. Rum and coke cans X12...water 25litres then an assortment of lollies just in case we need a snack
    I get the boat ready and hook her up as well...feul ice bait eskys tackle boxes swags. Whatever we need to make us comfortable.

Mrs Benno1
    Sunny

Quote Originally Posted by PinHead View Post
    peanut paste + chook + mandarines + yoghurt+ cheese...yep Tim..that does explain what some have complained about.
    Damn, I forgot to mention the pickled onions...

Tim
    Carbon Really Ain't Pollution.

Vegetarian - Ancient tribal slang for the village idiot that can't hunt, fish or ride.

Quote Originally Posted by goat boy View Post
    wow very lucky young lads.

jp

Quote Originally Posted by PinHead View Post

I tell ya..all you need to take for a days fishing is a packet of smokes..for longer trips..eg overnight..a flask of coffee and a packet of smokes.

Hear hear.

TOL

Froffy chops.....AKA......beer . And a box of matches or a lighter !!...If you have a smoker with you , they are no fun when their only lighter shats.

Scott

Thumbs up Re: What tucker do you take out.

WELL I have a one in a million i have chicken breast stuffed with cream cheese and dash garlic wrapped in bacon still in oven bag and bowl of triffle and best of all her in doors,, goes outdoors with me,, we do all together oh and just to let you know my brecky made each morn hahahaha

La-snacks, milo bars, spacefood stick's & drinks for a few hour trip. Cold KFC for a longer day ( the only time i eat it ). Used to take thermos of coffee when i was on nsw central coast, now iam up here its to warm, so cold drinks. Leigh

Sour worms ,twisties , and chicken sandwiches sometimes ,water ,coffee at night and dont forget the durries and lighter ...matt
    A bad days fishing has got to be better than any day at work......

Quote Originally Posted by bluefin59 View Post
    Sour worms ,twisties , and chicken sandwiches sometimes ,water ,coffee at night and dont forget the durries and lighter ...matt
    I have to ask what are sour worms?