Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What tucker do you take out.

Re: What tucker do you take out.

Quote Originally Posted by samsnap View Post
    Muzz - I take exception to that - I bought my husband the boat (6.5m), I help load it, I will fill it up with fuel the day before if I have more time than him, I will prepare a hamper of food for the day (or cook the BBQ - steak burger for him & sausages for the kids on board with our littlle BBQ for lunch) I'll drive the boat if we are pinging or trolling, (so he can catch the big fishys), I usually do the rigs up on board while he is driving to spot x, I drive the boat on & off the trailer at the ramp (he reverses better than me) & clean it down with him & help tarp it back up & then put the rods, tackle & food away & then wash the dirty clothes & then cook tea - I am an AUSSIE an proud of it! I think there are a few of us girls on here that do the same - it is called team work! and a family day out - good on your wife for being the very thing she should be " a good wife" but don't bring race into it! Bad Juju.
    Kero you crack me up!
    sermon over Sammy xx (oh yeah never forget the allens snakes or chuppa chumps "cola" they are a must)
    I showed your reply to my wife and asked why she couldn't do this, or should I have married a nice Vietnamese girl.
    I couldn't see what the problem was. For a while I couldn't see my computer monitor.
    But the swelling has gone down enough now to warn any other husband who might make the same mistake of complaining to his wife.

Ian
    ( I know it is an old joke, but it still makes me laugh)

Quote Originally Posted by Defore View Post
    I showed your reply to my wife and asked why she couldn't do this, or should I have married a nice Vietnamese girl.
    I couldn't see what the problem was. For a while I couldn't see my computer monitor.
    But the swelling has gone down enough now to warn any other husband who might make the same mistake of complaining to his wife.

Ian
    ( I know it is an old joke, but it still makes me laugh)

hahaha nice 1

Oranges and grapes are great on the boat. No special preperation and come in their own wrappers. Also twisties and plain sour dough bread. Throw in some rum and coke and chocolate for overnighters.

has anyone mentioned a packet of TimTams for breakfast at sunrise? my special fishing treat

always have muesli bars on board, don't like them but they serve a purpose

always have a ring pull can of something I can scoff down cold, like braised steak and onions, Irish stew, baked beans (love the chilli version)

if planning a big day then a peanut butter sanga spread very very thick, uncut so can grab one handed and throw back on the seat if a reel goes off

and the old faithful the door stop, a $4 light fruit cake from Coles or where ever, they keep for ever and you just grab handfuls and shove in ya gob

I take half a sea sick tab so I have a red bull (Aldi knock off)/coffee to counteract the drowsiness and then a can of choke to keep me going later in the morning

when home and before any cleaning takes place its a must to get a moonshine

cheers Murf

It's no wonder you live in GLADstone.

Quote Originally Posted by NEWBY View Post
    I got a good aussie girl.
    15 years and she has not broken either of the golden rules that were set from the day she moved in with me.

RULE 1: Never ever under any circumstances am I to be nagged. If I say I will be home at midnight and I get home at 4am, LIVE WITH IT and be happy for me cause I was obviously having a great time. I will mow the lawn, WHEN I AM READY.

RULE 2: If ya get fat, ya get single. 3 kids later and 15 years and she is still in great shape....
    My gorgeous wife also prepares everything for me, raises our 3 kids. Cleans the house and all that domestic stuff and, GET THIS, comes and does 4-5 hours a day in our business.
    Add to this, she puts up with me, and let me tell ya, that aint easy, and I reckon I done alright without having to import one

Oh she also has a great set of bolt on's. Oh, and she is 12 years younger than me....
    HEAD DOWN BUM UP!

Quote Originally Posted by samsnap View Post
    Charlie - you said the "B" fruit - aren't they a no no? So bad things don't happen when they are onboard?? I'm not even allowed the yummy lolly ones onboard
    I like the water spray idea - now stolen >. Have never seen liquid solvo where do you get it??

Sorry Jarrah - nope

Sammy xx

I'm with you sammy my dad flogged me when i was a kid because i used to sneak them on board as they are bad luck on the water, but it turns out that my daughter does it to me now but hey so far so good

Quote Originally Posted by Leon Kruse View Post
    I'm with you sammy my dad flogged me when i was a kid because i used to sneak them on board as they are bad luck on the water, but it turns out that my daughter does it to me now but hey so far so good
    That is a bit rough.

Your daughter flogs you for sneaking bananas on board

Ian

apart from all previous..

the odd hard boiled egg with a pinch of salt and ground pepper - quick, easy, doesn't go soggy like some sambos/rolls and don't usually have it otherwise so tasty as!

also makes for interesting "competition" on run home with b-in law fishing partner sometimes!

I always take a couple of chicken or corn beef and cheese rolls that I make the night before, wrap in glad wrap and leave in the fridge overnight - keeps 'em fresh. Also take a frozen bottle of barley water - also prepared the night before.

Unfortunately for me, if I drink booze when fishing outside I get crook, but if I'm beach fishing I always take a bottle of red wine and a plastic cup!

Bombo Bar

Always make sure to have too much food when we go fishing, nothing worse than being hungry when on the water!

Breakky is usually bacon and scrambled eggs or bacon and egg roll
    Lunch - Chicken Kebabs, salad (lettuce, tomato, cucumber, pasta salad) and bread roll
    Dinner - Steak, snags or red emperor with salad.

Snacks - Shapes, museli bars, red rock chips, assortment of lollies, some choccy

Beverages - Ice Break and poppers for breakky, coke, lime solo, water, beers and jim beam and cokes.

That keeps the worms at bay! Although if fishing with Vertico we will fish till we are completely buggered before eating, the good thing about going with the parentals is the Mum will always stop fishing and make the food while me and the old boy are releasing fish to the esky

Anthony

bloody hell Anthony..you guys must tow a tender behind with the food on board.
    It's a wonder you are not as fat as me.

I usually just Phone Domino's

Quote Originally Posted by webby View Post
    I usually just Phone Domino's
    Do they deliver to Mud??
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good

A big bag of BBQ chips are a must for any trip, Smiths or Samboys doesn't matter, but they are a great snack and always seem to catch more fish when we have them aboard

For overnight trips which is most of them, BBQ chooks, rolls or fresh bread, and mayo for dinner and breaky the next morning reheated

A mate brings a little feast of crackers, cheese, kabana, gerkins etc etc

Heaps of water, some coke and beers, and a bottle of rum and port is always in the boat for emergencies

Ally Jack

Salmon and onion sangas,flask of Staminade,few packets of Twisties and half a chook for my 4 legged mates.
    NO GROG,IF I CAN'T DRINK NO OTHER BASTARDS IS GOING TO.