Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What tucker do you take out.

Re: What tucker do you take out.

Quote Originally Posted by poppers81 View Post
    I personally think bake beans become a gourmet food when consumed anywhere on the water.. loaf af fresh bread... Living the dream...
    Preach on brother!

if only going out for the day......couple of packets of nuts (cashews, Macadamias)

and VB
    Barra, Boars, Bundy & bare arsed
    cottersfnq@yahoo.com.au

lol samsnap ill send you you a pm with my wifes email just have one of those women talks with here, you know one of those ones were you can twist it all up and change the veiw on any situation .
    in all honesty shes too busy with everything else around the place to wash the boat, pack lunches, but she does do all my fishy washing without any probs.

i will usually toast up some sangers the night before and have an asortment of pre packed nibles, poppers,water and last but definitely not least beeer.

jp

usually for me something easy, a big pack of chips or BBQ shapes, coke (I'm addicted to the stuff) and water. Overnight trips I'll grab a chook and some bread rolls as well, plus a few beers. Nothin special, rolls rarely get used, I normally just tear chucks of chicken and wolf that down...no time to be making sanga's, too many fish to catch

Quote Originally Posted by dreemon View Post
    and chips for the kids to mash into the new carpet
    lolol yep i get the same problem and when they get wet makes for a real mess

just for the day..a packlet of smokes and all is good.
    no need for food or drink.

Uasually a coupla sangos, ham and cheese so you can hold it with one hand and grab a screaming reel with the other and not loose the inards. A bag of family assorted bickys, chips, thermos of coffee, cold water and a coupla cans of soft drink. No booze, teetotal since 1991. No smokes. YES happily married thank you.
    PS leave teeth at home incase one gets to excited catching the bigguns whilst eating sango.

Somebody tell Kero he's dreaming.

Beer and BBQ shapes...that it....oh and water just in case.
    I dont have ADHD......ohh look a squirrell !!!

Quote Originally Posted by PinHead View Post
    just for the day..a packlet of smokes and all is good.
    no need for food or drink.
    Yep, usually a packEt of smokes,water,coke and a couple of tooheys.
    And licorice allsorts. They make good bait too.

Rod

My dictionary defines green as ‘unripe, immature, undeveloped'. Perfect description.

Most political parties are seen as interested in what the voters think, the Greens are seen as thinking the community should be interested in what they think.

Good old baked beans with ham, a loaf of whole grain bread .Ration of 1 bundy/coke and 1 light beer. Tuna in the tin with ginger chunks to chew and suck on (interesting flavour.) One pack of Tiny teddies I like the choc ones best. (They make me feel safe.) Oh yeah... you have to eat theam head first...Always!
    One bottle of flat lemonaid with lime. Plenty of ice cold water, with a big bag of mixed nuts just to pass time in between drops.
    "If I am going too burn time let it be holding my rod. For when it is time to lay me at rest let it be a Viking burial at it's best. Give back for what I have Taken."

Quote Originally Posted by samsnap View Post
    Charlie - you said the "B" fruit - aren't they a no no? So bad things don't happen when they are onboard??

Only to superstitious poeople.

Quote Originally Posted by samsnap View Post
    Have never seen liquid solvo where do you get it??

Most supermarkets, Crazy Clarks, Supercheap Auto and Bunnings.

Click for full size - Uploaded with Skitch

No bloody bananas on my boat. Those things are cursed. I never used to believe in it, until I actually started eating bananas and stopped catching fish.

Shapes for me. All varieties, especially bacon. Mmmmm. I'll normally take a packet of chips out too, or a few lollies. Water is a must, but normally gets dropped somewhere in the boat, only to have it run out everywhere. One time my mate filled it with salt water as a prank.... that went down well, try drinking saltwater while sticking to a tight channel between two sandbars at medium speed. Twas a fun day.

Cheers,
    Kaidon
    Conservation NOT preservation!

Standard fare for a day (or night) on the water for me is : Chicken sangas, plenty of bottled water, some lemon lime and bitters for a change of flavour, flask of coffee if its winter/night, some sweet chilli chips for munchies, always have some muesli bars in the kit. Dont have a sweet tooth so I dont take lollies of any sort - but others do. Also never take alcohol on the boat.....its guaranteed to make me crook....I like to do my drinking on solid ground.

I make rolls with ham, Jarlsberg, avocado, tomato and rocket. Jarlsberg makes a sandwich IMO!

For overnighters it's cheerios on bread with mustard/tomato sauce, and breakfast is a Sanitarium Banana Up & Go. Each Up & Go contains only 1% banana, I figure that's a manageable risk.
    Yeah, some women actually know a thing or two about fishing. Who knew?
    http://alchemyfishing.blogspot.com.au/?m=1

My wife is in charge of food, drinks and packing whatever extra clothing is needed for the day.

If we are going out all day then a salad roll or wrap for lunch, some sweet biscuits and some jatz and cheese cubes for morning or afternoon tea, soft drink and lots of water. We take a thermos of hot water and tea, coffee, sugar sachets.

If going out for a night fish then we might take instant noocles in a cup and add boiling water. Also in the cabin I keep some savory biscuits, some energy bars and a 6 pack of waters just in case for some reason we end up stuck out longer than expected.