Page 8 of 67 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011 Agnes Water / 1770 M & G dates etc.

Re: 2011 Agnes Water / 1770 M & G dates etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Aigutso View Post
    No Timiboy even though you maybe right, your wrong in this instance, thats how New South Welshmen spell,

i actually thawt they spelt it .... PompARSE.. they have never progressed further than Hopawarty
    Come on Mike, you can't lay that KIWI on us, we might not spell correctly all the time, but we will never lay claim to that Pooooo Punching Kiwi

And Phill

Would you like us Non Queerlanders, to be "BORN AGAIN" in your home State where the wind blows

Tim

Once again I appreciate your correcting my poor grasp of English Spelling

ROB T

Quote Originally Posted by rob tranter View Post
    [/COLOR]

Please Explane?

And sorry mate, I didn't realise you were old enough to remember Shillings and Pence

Rob T
    Please EXPLANE????? EXPLANE ROBBIE????? For gods sake man turn your spellchecker on.

And YES 10 pound pom....In the 60's, the aussie government was paying poms to come over here cause of the shortage of SKILLED labour...
    They came by boat and when they got off the boat they were given 10 quid to get started.
    We PAID our OWN way over...We flew in the JJ (jumbo Jet) That was just over 39 years ago..
    I CAME INTO THIS WORLD KICKING, SCREAMING AND COVERED IN SOMEONE ELSES BLOOD. I HAVE NO PROBLEM GOING OUT THE SAME WAY.
    NEWBY T.G.

sorry boys but was just looking for the Agnes M & G thread but all I can find is a

history report for like the last thousand years and a bunch of blokes complaining

about not living in Austalia's premier state of GoDsLaNd (or queensland for

all you slow out of staters). Sounds like you blokes talk to much and thats why

not many fish seem to be boated

cheers from boony
    Fishing can be defined as "A jerk on one end of the rod, waiting for a jerk on the other".
    "Fishing was around along time before you darling"

Quote Originally Posted by XtremeBoony View Post
    sorry boys but was just looking for the Agnes M & G thread but all I can find is a

history report for like the last thousand years and a bunch of blokes complaining

about not living in Austalia's premier state of GoDsLaNd (or queensland for

all you slow out of staters). Sounds like you blokes talk to much and thats why

not many fish seem to be boated

cheers from boony
    Nahhh Boony, the $h!t stays here until we have the official welcome dinner and Banter Off on the Saturday then come the Sunday, all bets off and were into it.
    This is just passing time...And truly, Gods own country is WA, Qld gets a close second and the rest don't matter...
    I CAME INTO THIS WORLD KICKING, SCREAMING AND COVERED IN SOMEONE ELSES BLOOD. I HAVE NO PROBLEM GOING OUT THE SAME WAY.
    NEWBY T.G.

Quote Originally Posted by NEWBY View Post

And YES 10 pound pom....In the 60's, the aussie government was paying poms to come over here cause of the shortage of SKILLED labour...

See Newbs, even back then, the government had poor policies. Not much has changed, now we still pay boat people to come to our shores.

Steve

fair enough newbs, haven't been to W.A so can't coment so QLD is still number

one in my book. and I spose passing the time there would be a fair bit of shite

involved seeing as there is like what seems years till the next M & G and I really

wish it was next month. So anybody seen the forecast for next week?? Things

are looking pretty well so I expect some awesome reports to be posted to

get us land locked fella's through the tuff times
    Fishing can be defined as "A jerk on one end of the rod, waiting for a jerk on the other".
    "Fishing was around along time before you darling"

Boony the M&G a highlight of my year. Great bunch of blokes mate, piss funny at times. It was my first last year and it felt like I had known them for a long time after just one week.

Marty

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Seaweed View Post
    Boony the M&G a highlight of my year. Great bunch of blokes mate, piss funny at times. It was my first last year and it felt like I had known them for a long time after just one week.

Marty

The problem then marty, is that you feel you've known some of them TOO LONG

Rob T

You never "really" know someone until you have spent three days offshore with them couped up in a trailer boat for the whole time.

- Darren

Quote Originally Posted by Mr__Bean View Post
    You never "really" know someone until you have spent three days offshore with them couped up in a trailer boat for the whole time.

- Darren

mmm

cheers Murf

I think you should all receive infraction notices for posting OFF TOPIC........

As for being ON TOPIC - I'm hoping to be there.....just like last year and the one before that (the one where Phill poked me in the eye.... )

Cheers,
    Wags

Quote Originally Posted by wags on the water View Post
    (the one where Phill poked me in the eye.... )
    That's your fault for having you head at pants level.

And with the others, I must agree that QLD is God's Country. SA is good for two things: Restaurants, and the Superiority of it's People. Everything else is dull, colourless and boring.

Cheers,

Tim
    Carbon Really Ain't Pollution.

ANYWAY, Back to fishing!!!!!!
    NEWBY T.G.

Quote Originally Posted by NEWBY View Post
    ANYWAY, Back to fishing!!!!!!
    What?? run out of stories about body art have we???

Quote Originally Posted by TimiBoy View Post
    That's your fault for having you head at pants level.

And with the others, I must agree that QLD is God's Country. SA is good for two things: Restaurants, and the Superiority of it's People. Everything else is dull, colourless and boring.

Cheers,

Tim
    so is driving a land crab and not pulling on your handbrake hey champion
    ian