Page 6 of 67 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011 Agnes Water / 1770 M & G dates etc.

Re: 2011 Agnes Water / 1770 M & G dates etc.

Steve,

You need to get a bigger esky, a six pack beer esky doesn't count...........
    Maturity is not when we start speaking BIG things,it is when we start understanding small things

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    Why did it take that long? Mark and I filled ours in 2hrs and we are NSWelshmen In 6hrs we had time to go to the ramp, launch, get to the spot, fill the esky, have lunch and a few beers, comb our hair, get back to the ramp, get the boat back to the house, clean up and knock back a few scotches.

Don't pick on Rob - he is going on a week long course of hard training in July next year, so will be in peak form come the M&G.

Steve

Holy Crap Steve I could have sworn you were a QLD'er. I really need to keep my guard up you guys are everywhere!

Marty

he he he - we are Marty!!!
    Cheers,
    Chris

holy sheeet aaaaarrrrrrrgggghhhhh!!!

Due to foreseen circumstances, all AF members attending the M & G that were born in NSW will bring a large slice of HUMBLE PIE, for all of us Queenslanders to partake of after yet another S.O.O. thrashing.

Don't worry Marty, what we lack in numbers we make up for in Charm, Good Looks, Wit, Ability and Knowledge, let alone our passions for all things containing alcohol.

I don't want to be the bearer of bad news you cockroaches, but YOU SUCK !!!!!!

Cheers...................
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Seaweed View Post
    Not sure what you New South Arse Men are about, we filled our esky in the first 6 hrs!!!

Marty
    Now now Marty

You didn't tell us at first that we were supposed to Troll at 6 to 10 knotts

As for being NS Arsemen? Remember where you Queerlanders decended from,

NEW SOUTH
    ####ING WALES
    As DID ALL YOU NON NSWELSHMAN
    EXCEPTING PEOPLE LIKE YOU NEWBS, WHO TOOK THE $10 BOAT TOUR AND DECIDED TO STAY

ROB T

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_Phill View Post
    Due to foreseen circumstances, all AF members attending the M & G that were born in NSW will bring a large slice of HUMBLE PIE, for all of us Queenslanders to partake of after yet another S.O.O. thrashing.

Don't worry Marty, what we lack in numbers we make up for in Charm, Good Looks, Wit, Ability and Knowledge, let alone our passions for all things containing alcohol.

I don't want to be the bearer of bad news you cockroaches, but YOU SUCK !!!!!!

Cheers...................
    Would you like a

PINK DRINK WITH THAT
    As with ALL NSWELSHMEN we take HUGE PRIDE IN WHERE WE ARE BORN AND RAISED.

Humble Pie? NEVER

GO THE BLUES

Rob T

see what happens when someone tells Tranter he cant fish, he goes off, a bit similar to when he does an unfathomable routine in the Agnes Tavern, chanting and barracking recounting drunken dim memories when his blues fielded a half decent team.

HAVE YOU GOT A SCALE IN YOUR BOAT YET,,,

All i saw last time was bottle caps mate on the carpet
    Tangles KFC

Quote Originally Posted by rob tranter View Post
    Now now Marty

You didn't tell us at first that we were supposed to Troll at 6 to 10 knotts

As for being NS Arsemen? Remember where you Queerlanders decended from,

NEW SOUTH
    ####ING WALES

ROB T

Well said Rob.......
    I am going to put my money with my mouth is.....with much regret.... I propose a gentlemen like competition next year to put it to rest (like we have done in the origin of late).
    Ladies and Gentlemen, I propose a competition where we have an overall weigh in, kg vs kg. Losers painted in Maroon or Blue for dinner at the pub at the end of the week??? I was going to say drink esky juice but I think that is taking it too far.

Marty

Make that Marty

Quote Originally Posted by Aigutso View Post
    see what happens when someone tells Tranter he cant fish, he goes off, a bit similar to when he does an unfathomable routine in the Agnes Tavern, chanting and barracking recounting drunken dim memories when his blues fielded a half decent team.

HAVE YOU GOT A SCALE IN YOUR BOAT YET,,,

All i saw last time was bottle caps mate on the carpet
    No Mike

I haven't got a scale in the boat personally, but it has had a couple in it.

Whats this unfathomable routine, I mussed have been to pissed I can't remember

And I keep telling you lot, I can fish, it's CATCHING, I have a problem with.

Marty

I caught some fish on my first Agnes trip, since then SFA, so don't be too cocky, and you have to agree, I did have Murf's Marks, and they turned up squat.

Sorrry Murf.

Rob T

OI TRANTER, it was 10 pound mate, not 10 dollars...And we flew over....Personally I would have preferred the boar trip.
    I CAME INTO THIS WORLD KICKING, SCREAMING AND COVERED IN SOMEONE ELSES BLOOD. I HAVE NO PROBLEM GOING OUT THE SAME WAY.
    NEWBY T.G.

Quote Originally Posted by tropicrows View Post
    Steve,

You need to get a bigger esky, a six pack beer esky doesn't count...........
    Smart alec! Did you not see the photos??? No little esky, however, I did comment to Mark that he needs an even bigger esky as we had to do some surgery to the bigger ones to get them in.

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by rob tranter View Post

NEW SOUTH
    ####ING WALES
    ROB T
    Pretty typical of the NSWelsh egocentric view of the World. My Family arrived in South Australia in 1842. My Great...Great Grandfather was Captain of the ship, and, as with ALL settlers in South Australia, he and his Family came of their own free will. He preceded this with an auspicious career in the British Navy, during which he was captured (and subsequently escaped) from the French, during the War of 1812.

So no, I do not agree that we all somehow were filtered through NSW. History is complex, fascinating, and perhaps a little too difficult for an "ex Farmer" - your words - to comprehend, but please, OH PLEASE don't go putting up that silly old Chestnut that I am somehow sullied by the same genetic/geographic sludge you clambered out of.

Let the Games begin. But I suppose they already have!

Tim
    Carbon Really Ain't Pollution.

Jesus Tim you teach history as well......

Like you I am one of the true Aussies who's forbearers did not come out on a convict ship. My father’s side were on the first ship out of England and my mother side was on the first ship from Germany to settle in S Aust. We go back a long way, not sure of the date but Tim I know you will.
    Maturity is not when we start speaking BIG things,it is when we start understanding small things