Page 5 of 67 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011 Agnes Water / 1770 M & G dates etc.

Re: 2011 Agnes Water / 1770 M & G dates etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_Phill View Post
    Tranter..... it's VEGEMITE....

stop posting when ya drinking !!!

LP
    absolute pisser if all these shanannigans are anything to go by then i can't f**kin wait till september. Would the secret judge be kyle sandilands in a banger and bra with a vodka cruiser wedged in his butt

from boony
    Fishing can be defined as "A jerk on one end of the rod, waiting for a jerk on the other".
    "Fishing was around along time before you darling"

If I Stopped posting when I'm drinking, I'd never put a Post up

And it wasn't drinking that allowed me to spell it that way, it'was ME

Rob T

Here we go here we go here we gooooooo..
    I CAME INTO THIS WORLD KICKING, SCREAMING AND COVERED IN SOMEONE ELSES BLOOD. I HAVE NO PROBLEM GOING OUT THE SAME WAY.
    NEWBY T.G.

I realy hope you queerlanders are going to turn the fish on next year as last time I went out IN THE NEW STEJI for two days and got sweet FA and it's not as though I can't fish

Come on Phill/Newb's

Get them ready for our assault? (excuse my spelin) and yeh I'm hain a dwink.

Rob T

Quote Originally Posted by rob tranter View Post
    I realy hope you queerlanders are going to turn the fish on next year as last time I went out IN THE NEW STEJI for two days and got sweet FA and it's not as though I can't fish

Come on Phill/Newb's

Rob T
    yep yep

what he said

cheers Murf

love moonshine

Hmmmmmm,

NSW Intruders planning their next pounce on our reds again.

Hmmmmmm.

- Darren

Don't worry Darren, on the last "pounce" he missed everything! Huh. Reckons he can fish.

Cheers,

Tim
    Carbon Really Ain't Pollution.

Quote Originally Posted by TimiBoy View Post
    Don't worry Darren, on the last "pounce" he missed everything! Huh. Reckons he can fish.

Cheers,

Tim
    Come on Timi, anyone can fish, even me.

I just have trouble catching the bastad's

And Darren

Your Mexican, so there not your's

Rob T

Quote Originally Posted by TimiBoy View Post

Cheers,

Tim
    He MISSED the bommie inside the lagoon....
    I CAME INTO THIS WORLD KICKING, SCREAMING AND COVERED IN SOMEONE ELSES BLOOD. I HAVE NO PROBLEM GOING OUT THE SAME WAY.
    NEWBY T.G.

Come on Phill/Newb's

Rob T
    It is actually Rob...You cant fish...Live with it...And I am sober.....

Looking ahead, I do believe the pink drink p00fy phantom of Agnes has got the dates right with the moon and the tides.
    If I am right, as always, with the weather, we should have glass-out next year and full esky's...
    I thought I was wrong once but I was mistaken.
    NEWBY T.G.

AND in news just to hand, I have just confirmed that I will be sporting 2 new titty tattoo's for the M&G next year.
    Booked in on December 6th and 7th in Brisvegas to get the following...
    LEFT TITTY = MARLIN DANCIN'... Goes with t he current wife/mermaid/sea theme I have on that arm.
    RIGHT TITTY = LION to fit in with the astrology theme of the oriental dragon (year of 64) as I am a LEO an all...
    NEWBY T.G.

Quote Originally Posted by NEWBY View Post
    He MISSED the bommie inside the lagoon....
    Up yours Jack. Rhys was Skipper, and Rhys was driving. I was sitting down the back minding my own friggin' business!

Tim
    Carbon Really Ain't Pollution.

SO, Timi, as navigator / senior crew member, was NOT ON WATCH !!!!!!

Therefore and understandably, when Rhys stated it was Timi's fault, I will have to agree.

A skipper is only as good as his crew and thus you failed, oh he of the Canal & Pontoon Abode !!!!

Your sounding like the Paul Lucas / Rob Schwarten Qld health fiasco. Wasn't my fault, ..............was so,, wasn't my fault, ...............was so !!

Fess up bro................

cheers
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Come on Phill/Newb's

Rob T

Not sure what you New South Arse Men are about, we filled our esky in the first 6 hrs!!!

Marty

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Seaweed View Post
    Not sure what you New South Arse Men are about, we filled our esky in the first 6 hrs!!!

Marty
    Why did it take that long? Mark and I filled ours in 2hrs and we are NSWelshmen In 6hrs we had time to go to the ramp, launch, get to the spot, fill the esky, have lunch and a few beers, comb our hair, get back to the ramp, get the boat back to the house, clean up and knock back a few scotches.

Don't pick on Rob - he is going on a week long course of hard training in July next year, so will be in peak form come the M&G.

Steve