Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flathead Photo for Pinhead

Flathead Photo

after my last report on flathead, and not being able to get a photo with myself in it, i went out last week with a mate and got a pic of me with a 74cm beauty, not my PB but im happy with it, i know pinhead will like this one, i could have killed it and taken it home to show my friends but i thought a photo would suffice. Cheers BK

...of all the liars among mankind, the fisherman is the most trustworthy. ~William Sherwood Fox.

Re: Flathead Photo for Pinhead

nice fish BK...the photo cropping...are you protecting the identity of Spot X

Mrs Benno1
    Sunny

would i do that

...of all the liars among mankind, the fisherman is the most trustworthy. ~William Sherwood Fox.

apparently mate

Mrs Benno1
    Sunny

good one BK but i think i know where your spot is!!!!!!

Nice fish BK. God knows why you'de want a photo with a beauty like that though Are you fishin the abt comp this sunday down the coast?

I said nothing about not taking a pic of fish..I only asked why you wanted a pic of you holding the fish...you answered that.
    once again..nice fish.

Quote Originally Posted by Creek Vermin View Post
    Nice fish BK. God knows why you'de want a photo with a beauty like that though Are you fishin the abt comp this sunday down the coast?
    No mate, i wish i was, the missus would only let me fish one or the other , so the classic it is. got a great prefish in on wednesday, best day ive ever had on the water, boated 17 fish with only 3 under 50cm, if it was in the classic it would have been 1570 points for the day, i just hope i havent used up all my luck!!! catch up with you down there, cheers BK

Good one again BK , I'm still having trouble with that questionair from the last thread as I don't work with anyone so I have to include the dog instead. Not sure what she thinks of it.

must admit i dont understand the point of the post? whats pinhead got to do with you catching a flattie?
    Tangles KFC

Quote Originally Posted by Aigutso View Post
    must admit i dont understand the point of the post? whats pinhead got to do with you catching a flattie?
    you would have to read this to understand
    http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/sho...d.php?t=168052

Mike,
    someone has his knickers in a knot just because I asked why he wanted a pic of him holding a fish instead of just a pic of the fish. He replied that he wanted it so his wife would believe him and to put a pic on the wall at home...simple answer to a simple question...but some want to carry on about it...why? buggered if I know.

just because youve been a little grumpy latley and i wanted to cheer you up a little , i hope it has worked.

Sounds like a good day mate. Only got one prefish in so far and that was a coupla months back, but will use this sunday for a look around. See you for a beer soon.
    Cheers. Keith

good luck on sunday Keith, let us know how you go.