Thread: Scotty rod holders

Scotty rod holders

anybdy know who sells them around Brisbane??? and possibly the best price.

Re: Scotty rod holders

Pinhead,

Have got them at most of the major boating dealers. Northside Marine etc. You can also consider the RAM Mount range as well - these are available via Johnny Appleseed stores.

The other approach is to get them from the USA from Hook 1 Kayak Gear www.kayakfishinggear.com A few of us have been getting the Scotty gear from them for a few years. Range is great and prices are very good if you get a bit of it, the freight is good too. Karen and the team provide a good service.

Pete
    ====================
    Hobie Outback 2012 &
    Hobie Oasis 2012
    ====================

Pinhead,

Mate I had a look on the net to find who sold them also and struggled. In the end I went to Tackle Warehouse at Camp Hill just to see what they had and they sold the scotty rod holders. I grabbed mine from them as it was local and easy. Hope this helps.

Corndog.

Northside Marine occasionally stocks them but not too regularly.

Dear as poison in Aus as well running at around $60 each, whereas you can buy for $20-$25 overseas each and pay about $17 delivery. Search around and you will fond them better prices than that even.
    Jack.

I just bought 10 scotty rod holders and bases from www.kayakfishinggear.com
    They cost $18 and $19 each for the 2 types I bought and freight worked out at $11 per holder and base.
    Same ones here were nearly $70 each.
    Excellent prices and service and they arrived in 5 days from paying.