Thread: Stolen Boat

Stolen Boat

Hi,

Well my first post on the forums I wished was different (as in best spots around straddie where I wanted to take my kids at christmas as a surprise after working 18+ hours a day for 10 years to be able to buy a boat and go) sickens me that my first post on these forums concerns the theft of my boat that I owned for less than two months before it was stolen...anyway hoping that the power of the internet can spread out and snare whoever thinks they have the right to just take stuff...it is not a common vessel

Boat : Extreme 650 Game King Hard Top alloy (NZ Boat),deep vee plate flooding keel, fitted with Lectrotab trim tabs, Muir H 600 S Anchor winch, Aquajet deck wash, twin batteries HIN# 722
    QLD Rego TL923Q

Motor : Suzuki DF175 four stroke #980170

Trailer : Extreme Tandem, Hydraulic brakes, slipper springs QLD rego 574QRM

Electronics : Garmin GPSMap 525 (no map chip), Furuno FCV-620 sounder, Boss MR1600w CD/Radio, ICOM IC-M304 VHF

Stolen from business address (Robinson Road East, Virginia Brisbane) sometime between 27/8 and 31/8. They didn't get the keys so if anyone comes across the boat or parts for sale please do not hesitate to give me a call - all help appreciated. Ph 07 3802 2244

Re: Stolen Boat

Sorry to hear mate, I hope they catch the pr*cks. Pretty distinctive boat.

Mate sorry to here of your loss. That is a very distinctive boat. It sickens me to think that some bastards just take what you have worked so hard for. Mate I hope you get it back in one piece. I also hope for the crims sake the cops find them not you. Good luck
    Cheers Brendan........

I will keep a look out. Nice distinctive rig. Hope it is returned to you quickly.

Chris

Rob

Can you post up a photo as sometimes this helps.

Thanks

Ausfish Platinum Member gr hilly's Avatar
    Blog Entries

dogs take what they want,i will keep my eye out my way i hope you can find it mate i know that rotten feeling having something stolen,
    Hilly

Keep an eye out up here in Townsville
    Fillet and Release Squad

I will keep a look out it the NT for you too....lowlife scum they are

sorry to hear about your boat mate what a cryn shame. hope it was inssured. not a hard boat to spot out in a croud.

jp

Hi, Sorry to hear this sort of news.. there are some Bastards out there!
    I`m around the water most days on the NSW Mid Nth Coast,Stuarts Point area, so I`ll keep an eye out too, good luck, and hope you get it back soon in one piece!
    Rog.