Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OK ... I'm keen!

OK ... I'm keen!

Been a busy few days ..... lots to do on the boat & plenty to get in order for a self sufficient trip to Awoonga ........ spent way too much $

Now ..... Is a week in advance too early to start packing the car

chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Re: OK ... I'm keen!

no way, my car is permenantly packed with essentials. tent,sleeping bag, stove, fishing rod, box of lures, towel, football, big bottle of water etc. im always ready to go!

HeHeHe good stuff Chris.

This week i am doing my wheel bearings for my forthcoming trip, pays to be ready mate.

Cheers,

John.

Yep ..... wheel bearings - mine are done (complete rebuild) ..... For that little bit of pain / time taken means you probably wont be one of those blokes on the side of the road with their trailer jacked up. I wouldn't call myself methodical , but when it comes to bearings its a 6 month service & a 12 month rebuild.

This trip for me would have to be the most organised - just as long as I remember the lures

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Awoonga????

my stuff is already packed for my trip to Mondy this Thursday. Just have to throw it in the car Wed. night and i'm away.

Its a close call if my new lures will arrive before we leave tho.

Quote Originally Posted by snodger 08 View Post
    Awoonga????

my stuff is already packed for my trip to Mondy this Thursday. Just have to throw it in the car Wed. night and i'm away.

Its a close call if my new lures will arrive before we leave tho.
    Mondy first ......then up the bush camp (Boynedale)

Lures ..... how do you think I feel - side imaging sounder Nah all good ... if it arrives great , if not ..... so be it!

Hope you get your lures though ...... i've got a few new ones to play with in plastics , topwater & HBs

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

mate if you dont get your SI in time, you can sneek a look at mine with some bino's Hope u get it. They are great once you work out the settings. What type you getting?

getting things ready too ,just got back from lenthalls to find the trailer has a broken spring mount and strap too ,into trailer shop tomorrow ,always have essentials ready in the shed makes things easy when packing ,hey chris make sure you pack your LURES

Quote Originally Posted by snodger 08 View Post
    mate if you dont get your SI in time, you can sneek a look at mine with some bino's Hope u get it. They are great once you work out the settings. What type you getting?

Humminbird 998 ..... should the trick (big enough screen) -

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by warrior View Post
    getting things ready too ,just got back from lenthalls to find the trailer has a broken spring mount and strap too ,into trailer shop tomorrow ,always have essentials ready in the shed makes things easy when packing ,hey chris make sure you pack your LURES
    Taken care of already ..... spent the afternoon culling / packing & repacking - ALL LURES PACKED & READY TO FLY!

Spring mount as in hanger replaced one of those earlier in the year .
    Look forward to catchin up & being reunited with my beloved HLC

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

cHRIS I BELIEVE MOJIKO IS HAVINGA SALE ALL THE LURES YOU NEEDAT THE RIGHT PRICE LOL

Quote Originally Posted by robersl View Post
    cHRIS I BELIEVE MOJIKO IS HAVINGA SALE ALL THE LURES YOU NEEDAT THE RIGHT PRICE LOL
    How much are they paying
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

998... nice. I wont need bino's to see that from a distance

Hi Nagg, It's still pretty cold and dead right up the top, best fishing from futter creek back to the ramp. Will be a long drive by boat from the bush camp back to the main basin. I'd stay up this end, very short drive to fish. If you drop in I'll show you a little setup that I have recently created that is putting a couple of fish in the boat every day. Good luck, scott.

Quote Originally Posted by vet View Post
    Hi Nagg, It's still pretty cold and dead right up the top, best fishing from futter creek back to the ramp. Will be a long drive by boat from the bush camp back to the main basin. I'd stay up this end, very short drive to fish. If you drop in I'll show you a little setup that I have recently created that is putting a couple of fish in the boat every day. Good luck, scott.
    Hi Scott ...... risky move - but we are commited to the bush camp ....... As we are still 9 days away anything can happen weather wise.
    Mate ... I'd love to catch up and chat to you about your Humminbird SI ...... & any other tips

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO