Thread: Stolen chartplotter Brisbane CBD

Stolen chartplotter Brisbane CBD

If any sees a Garmin Chartplotter 178C floating around without a wiring loom available nor external antennae, chances are its mine.

Will post serial number very soon

$$$ reward for return.... too many marks to loose. GPS plotter is not worth much.

Stolen from Tarragindi..

Cheers

Re: Stolen chartplotter Brisbane CBD

Check or call Cash Converters at Stones Corner or Mt Gravatt Plaza as they are both close to you.

i agree frog! i have found some stolen items from some boats in our area at the local cash converters, worth a look??

also try any garage sales in the area. another quick way to offload illegitimate stuff to unsuspecting buyers.

Steve
    'Amateur Fisherman, Expert Storyteller'

prob too late now but just a quick note. If ya gear does get nicked DO NOT call around the pawnbrokers and ask, go into the store and look for your gear.
    as soon as you call tellin them it was nicked they remove it from their system and you will never see it again....... Police told me this after a break in.

about the stolen chartplotter- BASTAR**

Quote Originally Posted by theangryangler View Post
    prob too late now but just a quick note. If ya gear does get nicked DO NOT call around the pawnbrokers and ask, go into the store and look for your gear.
    as soon as you call tellin them it was nicked they remove it from their system and you will never see it again....... Police told me this after a break in.

about the stolen chartplotter- BASTAR**
    Hope you get your gear back.

Mongrels deserve knackering. What th' hell do they do with th' stuff after they take it outta the system? Dump it? Nice to know that the buggers are 'honest.' Thought you were supposed to be a 'character of good repute' to get a dealer's license?

Quote Originally Posted by mozzie1957 View Post
    Hope you get your gear back.

Mongrels deserve knackering. What th' hell do they do with th' stuff after they take it outta the system? Dump it? Nice to know that the buggers are 'honest.' Thought you were supposed to be a 'character of good repute' to get a dealer's license?
    Yeah, and politicians work hard for their constituents, NSW cricketers don't get a baggy green with their blue bag, and the Cowboys will be in the top eight.