Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010 Agnes Water/ 1770 M & G ( Re-born )

Re: 2010 Agnes Water/ 1770 M & G ( Re-born )

As per what ever post

Just turn up and have a BALL

Cheers

Rob T

Quote Originally Posted by rob tranter View Post
    As per what ever post

Just turn up and have a BALL

Cheers

Rob T
    Ahhh yes but i'm forewarned about you gentlemen Stu, Damo & Rob.... the chicks love it

I stayed up there with you boys in '07.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheech View Post
    So, what is the long term weather prediction for the meet? Last year we had a running commentary on what to expect.

Newb's, are you going to go outside and stick you finger in the air again and jag it?
    Why not eh...
    4 Days of great weather and 3 days a bit ordinary.
    Bit sloppy out the front but gets better out wide.
    Lucky-Phill pays Newby 2 bottles of Single Barrell.
    Last edited by Lucky_Phill; 21-08-2010 at 07:53 AM.
    I CAME INTO THIS WORLD KICKING, SCREAMING AND COVERED IN SOMEONE ELSES BLOOD. I HAVE NO PROBLEM GOING OUT THE SAME WAY.
    NEWBY T.G.

Quote Originally Posted by NEWBY View Post
    Why not eh...
    4 Days of great weather and 3 days a bit ordinary.
    Bit sloppy out the front but gets better out wide.
    Lucky-Phill pays Newby 2 bottles of Single Barrell.
    "Barrel" is spelt with one "l".

Twit.

And for the record, once someone has been called a "twit" they have to back down. Because once you're been labelled a pregnant fish, there is really no way to fight back...

Tim
    Last edited by Lucky_Phill; 21-08-2010 at 07:54 AM.
    Carbon Really Ain't Pollution.

OK, I am about to book the air fares, can anyone who has offered a lift from the Sunshine coast please let me know exactly what days you are leaving, and anyone who is coming back a bit earlier that may have a spare seat for a NSW expert whinger, please let me know, I can at a pinch with some smooth talking extend my time to suit almost any day now.
    NOEL (the hitch hiker)

Noel,

I am heading up Thursday 9th and leaving Brisbane about midday. It takes about 1 - 1.5 hrs to get to the sunshine coast. You work the plane times etc and I'll work the pick up time.

My expected return date is 20th.... or later, depending on weather.

Cheers phill
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

OK, so that's the trip up taken care of, I will see about getting back earlier and take it from there, thanks for that, we can arrange a pickup point at a later date.

Quote Originally Posted by Noelm View Post
    OK, so that's the trip up taken care of, I will see about getting back earlier and take it from there, thanks for that, we can arrange a pickup point at a later date.
    I have to be back in Coffs before Sat 18th so one way or another there will be a seat then

cheers Murf

so, what day do you expect to be leaving 1770? at least it is a couple of days!

Quote Originally Posted by Noelm View Post
    so, what day do you expect to be leaving 1770? at least it is a couple of days!
    weather dependant

will leave Thursday to be home easy on Friday unless weather is perfect and we are still on the reef then come home Fri morn early?????

am flexable

cheers Murf

So are any of you trescothics planning to sign up for the cook-off? I will be shagged from the drive back from lucinda, but I might even have a crack. No promises, might fall asleep in the frying pan though.

Roadside Chicken and ABT's are on the menu from me if there is a cook-off,
    Havent succeeded yet in poisoning Newbs 3 years running so these are worth a shot
    Tangles KFC

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealAndy View Post
    So are any of you trescothics planning to sign up for the cook-off? I will be shagged from the drive back from lucinda, but I might even have a crack. No promises, might fall asleep in the frying pan though.
    I could do a dish similar to last years, I haven't got a clue what I put in it though

cheers Murf

I dont know what yours had in it either murf, I was laughing to hard at the chilli incident. I am surprised you could actually taste what you were cooking.

OK< so we have murf ( Paul ), Aigutso ( Mike ), TheRealAndy ( Andy ), MY-TopEnder ( Rob ), Rob Tranter ( Rob )

The Cook_Off will be held at Sunlover. 13 Sunlover Ave, Agnes.

The Cook-Off will be postponed should the weather for sat / sun be good enough for an overnighter offshore.

If ya want Newbs, and I know you said you'd never cross the bar again at 1770, we'll organise a lift up and back to Carnelpya. I will meet you offshore and skipper the big girl across the bar for you, princess !!

Looks like there will be quite a few ferets at the tavern Friday night, this is where we can decide on Saturday's fishing exploits.

I will be taking an internet capable laptop with me.

At the cook-off, there will be a raffle with ALL proceeds going to the local VMR, Round Hill Marine Rescue.

cheers Phill

Last edited by Lucky_Phill; 16-08-2010 at 09:18 PM.
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here