Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: impoundment barra rod

Re: impoundment barra rod

Hello David

I have an E Grell Bear B6-6 for sale if you are interested. It is the 6 foot baitcaster rated to 20lb. Great Rod. $240

Cheers

Brad

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Clark View Post
    Hello David

I have an E Grell Bear B6-6 for sale if you are interested. It is the 6 foot baitcaster rated to 20lb. Great Rod. $240

Cheers

Brad
    David,

the above rod would be a brilliant pickup. The Egrell range has some brilliant barra rods in baitcasters and spin. The EGrell BeaR 6-6 would be perfect for your needs. I have one, and to this day is still my favorite barra baitcaster. I also know Brad well, and he is maticulous about the care for his gear. It would be in perfect condition.

Cheers Steve
    I dont have ADHD......ohh look a squirrell !!!

Thanks Brad,
    Im very interested in the offer but dont know much about the rod. so i will have a look into it and get back to you as soon as possible.

Redone, you will not get a better rod for $240.

The BeaR B6-6 is a medium-heavy baitcaster that suits heavy Mangrove Jack/Barramundi applications.
    At 6 foot, it is a great lenght for 'jungle warfare'.
    This stick suits casting hard body lures into snags and fallen timber for the typical tropical sportfish that inhabit the creeks in tropical Australia.

Length: 6 feet
    Line Class: 6-10kg (12-20lb)
    Lure wt: 9-30gm (3/8-1oz)

RRP $340.
    Cheers and thanks.

"Tackle Whore on a budget..."
    Gonzo II – Brooker 4.5m 40hp Yam & Outlaw Kayak
    Fish Well, Fish Egrell

http://www.ecofishersqld.org.au

G-Day Brad,think I will grab that rod off you, sounds like a good buy.How do I go about catching up with you to do the deal. Cheers David

Hello David

Mobile number is 0448588955 if you want to text me your home number and I will give you a ring. I don't get very good moble service but I receive texts.

Steve, you know me to well. Hope all is well.

Cheers

Brad

HI Brad, i have decided that i wont take up on your offer just because i could buy a new rod for not to much more and i would know what im buying. Thanks anyway.
    Cheers David.

No worries David. Good luck with your purchase.

Have a look at the new Fins-Nor range, I saw a couple recently 50-80 lbs and as light as a feather, i am very very impressed!!!