hi all i thought this could be of some intrest to any 1 heading to cania for a fish. as i went there last week for a camping trip with the fam. headed into the bait shop just to the right of the ramp and had a chat with a dear old duck who ran the shop and she states that the dam had rolled..was pretty much my expresion and it turns out that (ocording to the shop owner)this is a natural occurance and the the dam rolls, bottom water to top and top water to bottom wich in turn sufocates the fish. this had happened two weeks prior me going there, when putting the boat in there were dead fish all over the banks , the lickly hood of getting a feed was looking grim. although there were lots of shows on the sounder nothin bitting this could have somthing to do with my 2 kids playing and making lots of noise but we had a good morning on the water just the same. did chat to a couple who were catching a couple here and there but very quite.

if i havnt got the facts right about the dam roll sorry but havnt done any other reserch onit but feel free to add.

cheers jp