Thread: Rous. Sunday

Rous. Sunday

Who is heading out there tomorrow. Mate and i will be out there on our jet ski. Say hi

Cheers
    Greg

Re: Rous. Sunday

Maybe. Will say hello if we se ya's there.

Going to have a look at Naval Reserve Banks to see if there are any there first. If not, will be heading to the Rous. Gentlemens hours, not leaving home till about 8.15am.

The 'ting are going down very well with the extended family. No trouble finding willing deckies lately either!
    Note to self: Don't argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience....

Sunday is a work day fer us...

BUT, if the forecast holds, Kerri & I will be out at the rous early Mon morn.

If the forecast doesnt hold...will be just me.

Greg, gave it a miss today, hope you done well
    I plan on going out Monday, hopefully less crowded...see you out there Kerri and Ray

Was quiet there this morning. We got about a dozen before we got bored and headed back to check our crab pots.

Half a dozen nice sandies to take home, there were lots of jennies and unders in the pots so this summer is shaping up as another good crab season.

We then headed to the Pelican banks for a look-see, but only 1 boat the and nothing happening.

Cheers

ML
    Note to self: Don't argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience....

Quote Originally Posted by robsue View Post
    Greg, gave it a miss today, hope you done well
    I plan on going out Monday, hopefully less crowded...see you out there Kerri and Ray
    See U there Rob...should be at the markers no later than 7am

KERRI & Ray