Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: lucanus skirt jig

Re: lucanus skirt jig

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    Righto ..... I picked up a Duel (Salty Rubber CAST) - 5g today ... but @ around $23 its not cheap .

Funnily ..... I bumped into another Ausfisher at the tackle shop who was there to buy the same thing

now .... will it work ?

Chris

hi chris, seems like you might be starting a trend, see if we can knock the blades off! thanks for the info

dom

Funnily ..... I bumped into another Ausfisher at the tackle shop who was there to buy the same thing
    Ha ha ha I wonder who that guy was

Shame the original alien style heads are not available, well I can't find them so they still might be out there, but they worked so i can't see why they will not. If they don't well the snapper and bream will eat them and if they don't the flathead will

Cheers

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by denuchi View Post
    hi chris, seems like you might be starting a trend, see if we can knock the blades off! thanks for the info

dom
    Well ...... credit to others
    - I saw them last winter & thought hmmmm $23 - nah and bought an ice jig instead - the ice jigs knocked the blades off the perch at Somerset
    This time I splurged on 1 .......... so fingers crossed

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

This time I splurged on 1 .......... so fingers crossed
    Surely your biggest sponsor should be providing you some Chris, after all you are part of Team M%^%^O

Cheers

Lee

this is what i had in mind fellow ausfisher's, if it goes alright i'll use nitro dam deep heads. I tried it the other day with no genuine takes.

dom