Thread: true blue charters goldie any good

true blue charters goldie any good

am down the coast on holidays with the family and decided to book a half day charter with the above mentoned charter mob for friday, hopefully get a few,has anyone else used them before and are they any good or should i just look at it for a whale watching charter ,takin the young fella again
    cheers rosco

Re: true blue charters goldie any good

Hey Rosco;
    My apologies if I am mistaken, but you may find that this is the group of skippers that market under one brand/ name that go out from either the marina mirage piers or Runaway bay. If its the Marina Mirage lot, then you may be very very upset.
    Cheers
    Plato

plato,
    am leaving from runaway bay,any more info on that lot,is the marina mirage the bk mob u told me bout
    cheers rosco

Hi Rosco;
    No BK leaves by the Aqua Pontoon at Labrador.

The boats at Marina Mirage have formed themelves into a large group and book centrally - a good idea to start with, one website and one booking system. Where it went wrong is that there is no quality control over the skippers/boats and no assurance of a style of fishing or looking after their guests. Some boats even use big Alveys mounted on the side of the boats with no rods! Others do a BK style trip and park up a couple of clicks out from the Seaway until its time to come back in.

Hopefully you should be OK if they are the ones from Runaway Bay.
    There are lots of whales out anyway so the young fella will have a good time, and the Trag are in on the 24's now.

Good luck
    Plato

thanks mate,am guessin true blue go to the 18's and 24's as they recon they get kingies, cobia and samson fish on there half day charters as well as the usual,snapps, trag,tuskies and pearlies, gotme thinin now prob should of got my boat,owell will let you's know how i went,do a post tommorrow when i get back to the resort
    cheers rosco