Thread: "Not happy Jan"

"Not happy Jan"

Was down at the school this afternoon waiting for the young one when mate drives past with his boat. He launches from margate and heads towards Mud. Only if i could go. The missus is due any day now and I can't wait to wet those lines again. Good luck Mick you lucky bugger, bring some big ones back......

Jason

Re: "Not happy Jan"

Gee you think a mate would stay in and join you in your non fishing misery.........

Mike

nice arvo to mate, glassed out down there at the moment

G'day

Just got back, Glassed all the way in and out from manly to moreton.........

Dave

got back about 10pm and it was glass going over but on the way back a 15knt westerly bumpy ride home,we ended up with 3 good squire55cm,45cm and a 40cm and a 55cm milf(blue morwong) i think we caught over 50 squire but all to small.

Well done Mick sounds like you had fun. Looked calm when you were leaving.

G'day,

A dose of caster oil usually fixes it!

Regards,

White Pointer

I can think of worse. This weather pattern we are having must be designed to make you feel better. Weekend warriors who can only fish Sat or Sunday are continually faced with crappy, windy conditions, this weekend is no exception, can only fish Saturday. So I am forced to stay home and remodel bathrooms, the wife isn't pregnant either!!

Scalem

Quote Originally Posted by 425reelmate View Post
    Was down at the school this afternoon waiting for the young one when mate drives past with his boat. He launches from margate and heads towards Mud. Only if i could go. The missus is due any day now and I can't wait to wet those lines again. Good luck Mick you lucky bugger, bring some big ones back......
    Jason
    You could have gone for a quick fish with the young fella and blamed the broken down car couldn't you??

A true mate would have honked the horn and laughed as he was going past and thrown a pilly at you.
    Well I would have anyways. That might be why most people I know think I'm an @rsehole.

Quote Originally Posted by Scalem View Post
    So I am forced to stay home and remodel bathrooms, the wife isn't pregnant either!!
    Scalem
    You sure?? Not too late you know
    How are all the ladies in your life?? Well I hope
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good