Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Time to buy an esky lock!!!

Re: Time to buy an esky lock!!!

Dog act that one. How about giving a description of this scumbag, his car and his boat to allow us to be extra wary if he is spotted again.

What a grub, hope the man upstairs deals some justice to that bastard.

Apollo

All I can give description wise is that this Mug wears a holden raceing team cap clean cut and of a stornch build. His truck is a white styleside hilux, his rig is a 4mtr tinny with fully enclosed canopy the motor I carn't help you with cause it was dark and I didn't really take any notice . We were the only two blokes there at the time. It's a quite Ramp at Colomon Rd upper coomera. It's the last Ramp past Foxwell Rd coomera gold coast.

God know's what else this Mug's form is like. From now one I'm gunna chain my trailor with stainless chain backed up to a Gum Tree or sort's. The bird shate, well I'll deal with that when I get back home. It's better than this mug making cash from my pride and joy. We work to hard to loose it to sumbags.

Apollo tight lines hey!

cheer's Gavin.

Oh mate, that's the lowest story I have heard for a while; akin to looting after cyclones etc.
    This case is probably worse because it looks to be a fellow fisher(although, not a fisher any of us would like to be associated with)
    One day, someone is going to catch him or someone like him in an act of 'bravery' and beat the living sh*t our of them. Hope I am around to see it.

4x4 frog

Yeah I know where your coming from But hey I've dusted off and moved on. But there is one thing though.... If there are scumbag hunter's among the fisho crew? He's all your's fellars cause I suspect a Form bigger than Ben Hur's.

It's crap like this that makes life, a misery for other's. This section of our forum proves that.

For the other blokes with more serious matter's I feel your Pain.

Tight lines 4x4 frog.
    cheer's gav.

Mate that is just F##^%ED , i would have been off after him .hope you enjoyed the rest of your catch
    To the esky rober ,If you happen to be an ausfish member and reading this i wouldnt bother returning to that boat ramp, every one from this site that uses that ramp will b looking out for you.!!

Mega bite

Thanks but all I can do is put out the head up for the rest of us who do frequent this ramp. At least this might stop someone else from feeling the pinch.
    Don't worry he'll get his, cause there is always some one bigger and stronger than yourself.....It's just a matter of time he'll slip up and get smashed, It's simple math of justice.

cheers Gav.

Quote Originally Posted by the long shift View Post
    Apollo
    . We were the only two blokes there at the time. It's a quite Ramp at Colomon Rd upper coomera. It's the last Ramp past Foxwell Rd coomera gold coast.

cheer's Gavin.
    bugger!

i just moved near oxenford and intend on using this ramp.

Bar raider

She's not a bad spot, Nice quiet water's . A good combo of deep holes and some shallow to very shallow sections, good Jack / flathead and crab grounds plus the other bread and butter species.

hope you settel in well.

Cheers Gav.

I thought you were going to say that he snagged your esky, that would have been real crook.

Have seen people lose there rods the same way you go up to get the trailer come back to the ramp and rods are gone the boat that was sitting there waiting did not launch there but was there to steal when you got the car thats why i like a deckie with the boat by the time you release what has happened the other boat is out of site or you can not remember what it looked like

shane

Shane

Yep a deckie is the way to GO for sure, but my girl works on most weekends and the rest of my mates like their sleep to much. Hence the tag Long Shift, I could be on the water by 3.30am and call it a day by 9.00pm. It's hard to find a fishing mate to go those hard yards.

The only option left is to teach my 4year old Rotty to get her sea legs. She's a statment , of stay the hell away, No second thought's! NO second chance.
    She'd be the go but she's to bloody big.

Tight lines Gav.

I hope that lowlife never catches a fish again.

Heres to hoping his boat dettached from the trailer on the way home :p

Sorry to hear that, mate. The antics of some of these thieving ba#$ards never ceases to amaze. And to steal a bloke's meal at that! Was thinking it's a shame the muddie didn't grab his dirty hands whilst he was at it! A missing finger mighta been an apt punishment...I think some cultures punish in that manner! At least one thing good came of it - you gotta now go out again and re-catch that feed you had!

Cuzza

Kickback/cuzza

The thing that got me the most was, just how quickly it happened that's why I reckon this mugs got Form!It must've been planed he's done this type of thing before and it worked...for him that is.
    the two flathead that went M.I.A were the first two flatties that I've ever caught on soft lure 's That gave it to me I can tell ya! Anyway I hope that for some folk in this section , that there luck may've changed for the better.!!!

I'm going out again tomorrow, This time EYES WIDE OPEN.

Tight lines folks, Gav.