Thread: Where do you buy the the trailer plug

Where do you buy the the trailer plug

Where do you buy the plug for your trailer lights and breaks.
    The one that arrived on my trailer is to big for the one i have on my vehicle
    Thanks
    Troy

Re: Where do you buy the the trailer plug

Is this like the large round caravan style thingy Troy .... either way if its what I am imagining you can pick them up anywhere from Repco, Supercheap or the like or are you talking about something else thats out of the box ...

Quote Originally Posted by Fatenhappy View Post
    Is this like the large round caravan style thingy Troy .... either way if its what I am imagining you can pick them up anywhere from Repco, Supercheap or the like or are you talking about something else thats out of the box ...
    Fatenhappy yes it is round and runs the wires to lights etc on trailer.
    Just went to super cheap and bought a reducer one and connects up to the trailer but when i went to plug the other end into the vehicle in will not go .Its is only out by a fraction with the naked eye it should plud in but i have not had any success so i do not know what tho do.
    Troy

Hey Troy why not just do a simple re wire of the plug on the trailer to suit the vehicle that you have. This way you can buy these commonly just about anywhere and they're as cheap as chips.

When you do, you will also normally find the newly purchased plug packaging will even have the colour coding written on it which makes the whole process fairly simple ... and all for probably less than $10

Cheers
    Greg