Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Warming up for Mondy...

Re: Warming up for Mondy...

I guess I don't plan that far ahead.....Usually just grateful I got there alive...Kim normally drives the second leg from Gympie although this time we're not bringing the ute so that should clip her wings a bit. On our way home from the Muster '09 Kim was at the wheel from marry'ya'brother, I'm just resting my eyes for a moment when I hear her open the taps. back to 4th and guns blazing she round up 2 cars and 4x4 & caravan combo in one go ...as she's pulling back in and slipping back into 6th gear she looks in the rear-view mirror and comments...."oh yeah, boat on the back"
    ...and you all thought she was a delicate princess....HA!

Ok, Serious face on
    We usually assess the conditions as and when we get there and start our fishing based on previous few days weather reports and any local intelligence we can find.....still searching for local intelligence..

Hi steve, Hi fox

Oi what goes on tour stays on tour!!

I'm a bit apprehensive heading up this time, I really don't know what to expect, the dam will be so different. We'll start to sort through the gear this weekend can't wait!!
    Cheers Kim
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...
    'Oh Shit.....she's awake'

Quote Originally Posted by themissus View Post
    Oi what goes on tour stays on tour!!

I'm a bit apprehensive heading up this time, I really don't know what to expect, the dam will be so different. We'll start to sort through the gear this weekend can't wait!!
    Cheers Kim
    I wouldn't be too worried about it Kim ........ The cooler conditions just may make it a bit easier to find the fish - getting them to bite will be the challenge

I'm sure you'll enjoy the experience - though with this lot .... you wont find an empty dam

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

It's in "The Constitution" it's "The Vibe", Aahhhh the Serenity
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless

You know what would be funny ? we wacked a cardboard picture of someone(like one from the pictures) in rakey's tent wack a benie on it put Nagg's u beaut vid cam in there somewhere, give a little rap in the tent side and let fight begin.... now that's quality utube!!!

Now that would be some interesting footage

Any chance of making the cut out Jen Hawkins??

Quote Originally Posted by Tropicaltrout View Post
    You know what would be funny ? we wacked a carboard picture of someone(like one from the pictures) in rakey's tent wack a benie on it put Nagg's u beaut vid cam in there somewhere, give a little rap in the tent side and let fight begin.... now that's quality utube!!!

That's evil Nath ....... trouble is we need light for the camera
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    Now that would be some interesting footage

Any chance of making the cut out Jen Hawkins??
    Maybe Peter Garret

Quote Originally Posted by snodger 08 View Post
    Maybe Peter Garret

my coin is on brian.....be it jen or pete....
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.