Thread: Whats the better seats

Whats the better seats

Guys and Gals,

Im gonna fit some new seats to my boat as the factory fold out ones are crap! Im looking at these one but has anyone used either of them or can tell me if they are any good?

Which would you choose?

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/2-x-Maritime-...item414fb525d3

or

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/2-OceanPro-Pr...item2307a5f6e5

Cheers for the help
    If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular???

Re: Whats the better seats

I purchased the Maritime ones in a high back version for my Quintrex on Ebay - a bad move. The first time I leaned back in them, it felt like I was going to keep going. They are not sturdy in my opinion, the hinges are quite flimsy.

I persisted with them for a couple of trips and then pulled them out and tossed them in the shed, where they remain, and replaced them with genuine Quintrex - I stand to be corrected, but I believe that these are made by Springfield (for Quintrex and Stacer) The Springfields are available in most of the usual places and provide a good choice of colour combinations. These are a far better option than the Maritime ones, providing a much safer, solid and more comfortable ride/feel than the Maritime. They were not that much dearer either.

Just my 2 bobs worth.

Cheers,

Camboy

I would love factory haines ones but have no idea where i would find them or how much they are

They are both much the same. I had H H back to back seats in my boat that were super comfy and had sides that held you in place. I replaced them with the same seat as per ebay. They will do for a while only. If I can't find a good used pair of origional H H's I'm gunna cut the back to back's in half, do some glassing and upholstering and use them. If you were close by I'd offer you the spare set.

As camboy said, look for something better.

I pulled mu reelax seats out completely and replaced them with big ice boxes - have not looked back....................

Well this is my current seat

I need something better, i cant sit and drive as its too low and there is no support!