Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Does Ausfish need a HUNTING section?????

Re: Does Ausfish need a HUNTING section?????

Quote Originally Posted by Hunt-N-Gather View Post
    I thank you very much for your input swampman,its good to get everyones opinion, then we can see if theirs a need.

If you want you vote changed let me know but please keep the votes coming men
    The vote will not mean didly squat no matter how many votes you get.
    This place isn't a democracy.
    One bloke owns it so one bloke has the final say.
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good

Now lets check the count.
    .........YES ........................... Not sure ...................................No..........
    Finga............................................. Pridey....................................... TheRealAndy
    hooknpull......................................... ............................................... Swampman
    Pinhead
    Apollo
    darrmun

If you want you vote changed let me know but please keep the votes coming men
    Better do the count again I reckon.
    I counted these numbers.
    For ...........................Not sure.............................. Against
    Hunt-n-gather .................................................. . Real Andy
    hooknpull......................................... .................... finga
    .................................................. .........................FNQCairns
    .................................................. ...........................Pridey
    .................................................. ...........................Mod 5
    .................................................. ..........................pinhead
    .................................................. ............................Apollo
    .................................................. .........................JTPython
    Darrum .................................................. ............. Charlie
    .................................................. ........................Swampman
    .................................................. .......................Kenny Benny

And I don't know if they real good as well as not many said definite yes or no but the suggestions, ie look at another site, would indicate an against vote.

Why don't you build a forum if you feel so strongly about it??
    Then you can do as you please.

thanks finga for putting me on the right side.

On a more serious note. All hunting photos attached to this thread will be deleted. The thread has asked the question whether Steve will consider a Hunting Board, not an opportunity for people to post hunting photos.
    Regards

mod5

I am a member of other forums that combine all of the above,they seem to do well.
    Keith.
    When do you find the time to hunt and fish if your active in other forums??
    They all take time don't they??
    Why have another forum with the same idealogy as others??
    Wouldn't another forum with the same ideals lead to fewer numbers in each of the existing forums as the whole collective number of people interested in that particular type of forum is definitive and is then divided into the number of forums that exist?

What shops cater for hunting, camping and fishing other then the one shop at Gundi?
    Actually where is the BFCH shop at Gundi?
    I did a yellow pages search for hunting at Gundi and nothing.
    I did a white pages search for BCFH (and the expanded version) and nothing.

I don't think I've ever seen a boating camping fishing hunting shop other then Cabella's and the like in the US of A.

Quote Originally Posted by mod5 View Post
    On a more serious note. All hunting photos attached to this thread will be deleted. The thread has asked the question whether Steve will consider a Hunting Board, not an opportunity for people to post hunting photos.
    Can hunting pictures be put in the Other fishing photos' section?

Fishing photos ......... why should I go have a look?????
    Regards

mod5

Hook line and sinker
    I put that last post up to try and get a bite, think thats a double hook up boy's.....
    Chill out men this forum is supposed to be fun...
    Keith.
    Hunt CQ , Fish NQ. Yeah Baby

My wife won't let me buy a Bigger Boat
    Oh haven't we started the Whinge section yet
    JT
    VHF CHANNEL 21
    CALL SIGN : JT OR SC552(social club member)

There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot

I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges

Up here we Use Hussar as baits for real RED FISHS (SHSIIFDER)

Hook line and sinker
    I put that last post up to try and get a bite, think thats a double hook up boy's.....
    Chill out men this forum is supposed to be fun...
    Keith.
    I don't understand...
    What does that all mean??

Quote Originally Posted by jtpython View Post
    My wife won't let me buy a Bigger Boat
    Oh haven't we started the Whinge section yet
    JT
    it looks like there is more votes for a have a whinge about your wife section, i think it could get up over the hunting section. thank god.

...of all the liars among mankind, the fisherman is the most trustworthy. ~William Sherwood Fox.

Quote Originally Posted by bennykenny View Post
    it looks like there is more votes for a have a whinge about your wife section, i think it could get up over the hunting section. thank god.
    Oh, Goodo then. I did not know which side of the fence you sat so I altered the poll results up the top to put you in the NO column.

Luckily I'm not married. So I won't be able to have a whine about the cook if the whiners bit happens

I'm not married either so in the interests of fairness when we get the whinge about the wife section we should also have a whinge about the cook section so me and Finga aren't left out
    IF IT CAN'T EAT A WHOLE PILLY I DON'T WANT IT

Quote Originally Posted by STUIE63 View Post
    I'm not married either so in the interests of fairness when we get the whinge about the wife section we should also have a whinge about the cook section so me and Finga aren't left out
    Leave me out of this.
    I have nothing to have a whine about.
    And if I did have a whine and she found out then we better have an obituary section then

Quote Originally Posted by finga View Post
    And if I did have a whine and she found out then we better have an obituary section then

Have you noticed when you read the obituary column that people die in alphabetical order?