Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Undersize fish

Re: Undersize fish

To all of the people here who claim to be model law abiding citizen. Catching undersize fish is breaking the law and should be condemn, but bear hugging someone and have their fishing gear dispose of over the side is also breaking multiple laws, if anything the laws you just broke carry "recorded criminal record" I would say that's far more serious offences. Abit ironic don't you think?
    If it make you warm and fuzzy by turfing people gear and fish over the side, please stop. I really want dont want to read the default actions in the papers one day, from a moment of madness from both side.
    Humility is not a weather condition.

Hate seeing undersize fish taken. What are they doing, grinding them up to make fish patties ?!

Love watching buckets go over. Have a mate that has a thing for it. Can get dicey at times. However its not too bad up here. I think I know why though. Our popN isnt terribley diverse.

"There is certainly something in fishing that tends to produce a gentleness of spirit, a pure serenity of mind."

You would not want them to pull a knife on you. Your bucket throwing may become insignificant

Cheers
    Chris