Thread: frazer tailor season last yr

Thumbs up frazer tailor season last yr

heres a few of the best 30 mins in a long time.:smiley:

last august 22-25 i was up there for my birthday worming at waddy then thru out a worm intowat i thought was coffee rock in one of gulleys as it was there all day. got a whiting first throw, 2nd throw caught a tailor on worm i was stoked then relised the so called coffee rock was moving so ran to the car and grabbed my other rod with a raider and every throw brought in a legal tailer got bout 50 in under 30 mins between 2 of us,.

i was surprised that know one else was there as the shadow was there all day and there was heaps of tailor fisherman round that time of yr hopefully will be the same this yr.

Re: frazer tailor season last yr

A school all to yourself. good stuff and nice pics. Ben

Excellent stuff, wish I had a 4WD to go out where you were, always wanted to get there still on my to do list especially winter.

Nice going guys.

Peter

thanks for the report. Good going too.
    Am heading up 31/07 this year for my first trip and if we got even one session like that I will be stoked.

Nice pics guys wat windy conditons u guys had to deal wit but u had a fun session on the choppers great times.Cant wait to get up there for the rainbow beach comp watch out xos greenbaks he he