Thread: Props and Other stuff

Props and Other stuff

A Client of mine lost 2 x 15 5/8 x 11 Pitch Stainless Solas Props, Batteries, fuel tanks, Life jackets flares Etc from his barge which is currently stationed around the Shornclife area as they are reworking the jetty.

Good Luck Using those props on something recreational:grin:
    Garry

Retired Honda Master Tech

Re: Props and Other stuff

Thieves seem to have no boundaries.

Good luck on their return

Cheers
    Chris

Probably the same scum that used to thieve from moored vessels and trawlers in the creek over allot of years. Certainly the same calibre of scum. Sorry to hear of any theft in our neighborhood and particularly when it relates directly to a bloke's livelyhood....S#@thouse!!!

Cheers...Terry.........

Quote Originally Posted by therapy View Post
    Probably the same scum that used to thieve from moored vessels and trawlers in the creek over allot of years. Certainly the same calibre of scum. Sorry to hear of any theft in our neighborhood and particularly when it relates directly to a bloke's livelyhood....S#@thouse!!!

Cheers...Terry.........
    Agree with Terry..While its hard to talk about degrees of scumbaggery to take stuff that a worrker needs for their livelihood has to be the lowest. I lost some work stuff once and after I put the word out a friend of the thief came and replaced some of the stuff. Would't tell me who the thief was as didn't want to be a party to, lets say, the incorrect use of a chainsaw.