Thread: fisherman & boaties swap meet

fisherman & boaties swap meet

hi guys theres a fisherman & boaties swap meet on the 16th of may at southern cross collage on scarbourgh rd,it starts at 7am with a gold coin donation with all proceeds going to the redcliffe coast gaurd.

thanks mick.

Re: fisherman & boaties swap meet

Please keep an eye out for anybody trying to swap my Brooker 460 Freedom Adventura Side Console for money ! It was stolen from my Yard on Sat 08/05/2010

It is blue& White Reg # CS243Q Trailer Reg #CQ5692 Mongrels cant afford one themselves low lifes have to steal someone eles's

Quote Originally Posted by Bottersboy View Post
    Please keep an eye out for anybody trying to swap my Brooker 460 Freedom Adventura Side Console for money ! It was stolen from my Yard on Sat 08/05/2010

It is blue& White Reg # CS243Q Trailer Reg #CQ5692 Mongrels cant afford one themselves low lifes have to steal someone eles's
    will do mate,sorry to hear about the boat hope they find it all in one piece.

hi guys theres a fisherman & boaties swap meet on the 16th of may at southern cross collage on scarbourgh rd,it starts at 7am with a gold coin donation with all proceeds going to the redcliffe coast gaurd.

thanks mick.

What a great idea ... I only left Oz last June but had never heard of one of these before ... how'd you come up with this or had you guys seen it before ??

Thanks Mick
    It was stolen from the side of my house in North Lakes Friday Night / early Sat Morn.
    only done about 40 hours fishing in it brand new.
    Motor is a 50 HP Mercury 4 stroke serial#ICO82349